• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Bnerpu-CMAEMAxR.png
Too late to get a He got Game 2?

This is the worst game I've ever seen. It's patented Mike Bron Lebron iso on one side and a bunch of veterans overpassing and doing dumb shit on the other end.

Jag

Fucking Lebron can't do this himself. Heat deserve to lose if the rest of them don't start scoring.

This game is not necessarily a good precedent for the future if the Heat advance. Where's the Mike Miller and Battier threes we saw last year? Who will fill those roles? That was what wins games not Lebron putting up 50 points.

This game is not necessarily a good precedent for the future if the Heat advance. Where's the Mike Miller and Battier threes we saw last year? Who will fill those roles? That was what wins games not Lebron putting up 50 points.

Yea the role players need to be there. But i remember battier was off but then came through when they needed him last season. Can't rule them out.

Jag

Those came later in the series. Lebron pretty much single handily destroyed the Celtics in that Game 6.

The fans were so shell-shocked that many (including me and my father) filed out with three minutes remaining, not because we were lousy fans, not to beat the traffic, but because we didn’t want to be there anymore. We wanted to get away from LeBron. He ruined what should have been a magical night. We never really had a chance to cheer, swing the game, rally our guys, anything. He pointed a remote control at us and pressed “MUTE.” It was like being in a car accident. LeBron James ran over 18,000 people.

Vorheez

Why doesn't Spo play Beasley for a little more offense? Is there something I've been missing? He usually moves good without the ball.

Top Bottom