• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Look how cute Durant is when he wants to be fake tough

LikelyLividBaboon.gif

I have no idea how Durant is listed at 240 and Ibaka who is listed at an inch taller is only 245. Even Blake is only listed at 250. Durant is a twig next to these guys.

Firing the same coach twice in a 4 year span. What a stellar franchise. Have no idea why LeBron left.

LOL.

Not going to lie though they at least should have made the playoffs. He has truly underachieved, you can blame injuries such but down the stretch they had a shot at 8th seed, and his team played and showed that they wanted no part of the playoffs.

LOL.

Not going to lie though they at least should have made the playoffs. He has truly underachieved, you can blame injuries such but down the stretch they had a shot at 8th seed, and his team played and showed that they wanted no part of the playoffs.

Mitch should have traded them Pau for their first round pick last offseason I bet they would have been desperate enough to do it. Imagine having two picks in the top 10 this year.

EICyNCh.jpg

I still find it hilarious that you guys are arguing that a guy who dropped 40 points on 50% shooting was shut down during the game. A game lasts 48 minutes, and he was the best player on the court over that time period.

I've come to realize that the Slim Reaper won't earn NBA-GAF's respect short of dropping 82 points with zero free throw attempts on 60% shooting to win game 7 of the Finals over the HGHeat with LeBron bear hugging him the entire game while Scarlett Johansson goes down on him during timeouts.
I don't think anyone was arguing that he got shut down the entire game. People are just giving him crap for not being able to take advantage of having Chris Paul guard him. It completely changed the game in the 4th quarter.

I don't think anyone was arguing that he got shut down the entire game. People are just giving him crap for not being able to take advantage of having Chris Paul guard him. It completely changed the game in the 4th quarter.

At the risk of a completely circular conversation, he scored eleven points in the fourth quarter. That's a great offensive quarter for anyone.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Brown should have never been re-hired in the first place. He has no idea what he's doing. He's getting paid 4 more years, so expect him on ESPN.

RedEther

Nets just gotta hang with them. Lebron is the only guy doing something on the heat, if they shut down the other guys the nets should win this.

lmao keep hoping and reaching like Tragicomedy. Heat are just playing around now. Watch the second half.

Hoping and reaching for what? My team is focused on the Clippers and (hopefully) the Spurs. As a viewer, I derive zero pleasure watching the Heat beat up on the LOLEast competition.

LeBron and Wade forgot their HGH injections prior to last game, but hopefully they're locked and loaded tonight. I wouldn't want anything to come between watching the Pacers wake them up from their slumber.

Top Bottom