• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Hey look the post game ESPN and now TNT crews are all talking about CP3 on Durant turning the game around and OKC having a bad offensive game plan and no response...they must just be cp3 fanboys cause that didn't really happen, right?

I haven't watched many post game Doc Rovers press conferences but the guy comes off as a very smart basketball mind.

He seems to have his finger on the pulse of everything going in with both teams whereas brooks sounded like someone who probably has to see the tape before he knows what happened.

Even then, Brooks couldn't

Shun

I haven't watched many post game Doc Rovers press conferences but the guy comes off as a very smart basketball mind.

He seems to have his finger on the pulse of everything going in with both teams whereas brooks sounded like someone who probably has to see the tape before he knows what happened.

Great coach, huge whiner.

I respect Doc, but he can get out of hand and become too self absorbed in himself and in his team.

He was taken out of the game when it mattered. Do you deny that? Do you deny that he was wholly ineffective when doc put Paul on him? I think that's more on Brooks than Durant but it still stands that that's how LA got back in the game. Chris bullied Dirant around in the 4th. Everyone except you two Thunder fans can see it.

He scored 8 points with Paul on him in the fourth. I don't think anyone else on either team scored that many in the fourth.

If it makes you feel better to invent narratives, more power to you. You're wrong but run with it.

So this sums up today's game

16682_o.gif

The Heat may not be the most likeable bunch but anyone with Lance Stephenson and Stripper Baby Mama Drama and Teammate wife fucker Paul George on their team deserves more hate

He scored 8 points with Paul on him in the fourth. I don't think anyone else on either team scored that many in the fourth.

If it makes you feel better to invent narratives, more power to you. You're wrong but run with it.
Uh, what game were you watching? Collison had 12 points, Blake had 10 points, CP3 had 8 points and Jamal had 7 points. KD also turned the ball over 3 times in the 4th.

Uh, what game were you watching? Collison had 12 points, Blake had 10 points, CP3 had 8 points and Jamal had 7 points. KD also turned the ball over 3 times in the 4th.

EICyNCh.jpg

I still find it hilarious that you guys are arguing that a guy who dropped 40 points on 50% shooting was shut down during the game. A game lasts 48 minutes, and he was the best player on the court over that time period.

I've come to realize that the Slim Reaper won't earn NBA-GAF's respect short of dropping 82 points with zero free throw attempts on 60% shooting to win game 7 of the Finals over the HGHeat with LeBron bear hugging him the entire game while Scarlett Johansson goes down on him during timeouts.

Top Bottom