• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

849158525.gif

Lacob's facial expression is priceless. This was after a careless pass out of bounds by Klay

lil smoke

Banned
I wish they can retroactively call fouls on instant replay. Like on what happened to cp3. The damn ref staring right at the play somehow missed it. Anything that can get the calls better I'm for it.

I don't think the Okc grizz was fixed too despit my previous post. The few calls or the lack of it just went on okcs favor most of the time and at a crucial moment of the game when grizz was coming back. Just got me a bit suspicious. As an nba fan I should get used to it, but I don't think I ever will.

Currently updating the OT. fir scores and stuff
Yeah but you don't want the game to stop every 5 minutes, because these stupid mother Frs can't look at a video slow mo and see what the F happened. I mean, officials in sports are old pieces of shit that need to be replaced on a core level imo.

Fjordson

849158525.gif

Lacob's facial expression is priceless. This was after a careless pass out of bounds by Klay
Holy shit. Front office really hates Jackson I guess? I've tried to ignore all the recent talk/rumors about his job security, but damn.

I mean he's certainly not the best coach out there, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to fire him. 50+ wins and back to back playoffs ain't bad.

Edgeward

Yeah but you don't want the game to stop every 5 minutes, because these stupid mother Frs can't look at a video slow mo and see what the F happened. I mean, officials in sports are old pieces of shit that need to be replaced on a core level imo.

If you are reviewing a play for a time where instant replay is used under the current rules, and you see a foul you should be able to call that foul. Only time it should apply imo. No need to hunt down any missed stuff

Holy shit. Front office really hates Jackson I guess? I've tried to ignore all the recent talk/rumors about his job security, but damn.

I mean he's certainly not the best coach out there, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to fire him. 50+ wins and back to back playoffs ain't bad.

Lionel Hollins got canned even after the Grizz went deep last year. Dem front office politics man.

Fjordson

Lionel Hollins got canned even after the Grizz went deep last year. Dem front office politics man.
True. Shitty business if he gets fired.

I don't know what is up with Bay Area teams lately. Niners get really good and then half the team gets in legal trouble and the coach is apparently unhappy with ownership. Now the Warriors have one of their best seasons ever and we're ready to get rid of the coach :lol

Cipherr

ibqIazGtSNtXj1.gif

My favorite moment of yesterday. I hope those bums drop out of the first round. I will lauuuuuugh and laugh.

Edit: A close second goes to the Mutombo prodige, renowned rim protector and defensive juggernaut Kyle Korver for shutting down Hibbert in the paint all night.

SpicyJoyousAdouri.gif

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
The spin today and how the media all immediately jumped off the Pacers bandwagon is hilarious. People now talking about how the hawks easily got this is funny.

Didn't take long for opinions to shift!

Pepiope

George Karl was canned after like 11 straight years of playoff appearances.

If the Mavericks take this series (and I don't believe they will), I'm going to reconsider where I rank Nowitzki in the all time greats list. This Mavs team is Dirk, some ninety year old vets, and Monta Ellis.

"Wussies." LOL at Barkley. Pacers did look like garbage.

Also, friendly playoff reminder: Diaw is fat.

I'm thinking about an all-NBA chubby team.

C - ZBo
PF - ??
SF - Melo
SG - ??
PG - Dwill
Bench - Diaw, Big Baby, Felton

This 4th quarter gonna be full of Hnnggs for me.

EDIT: THanks for the link Moris.

can I get a pm too Moris?

Big Al feasts on the glass and gets 40 points 20 rebounds today B^)

Samesies about the pm.

moris did the address change or something

still getting errors

New haunt is where?

Can I get one?

PMs sent. A mass e-mail was also sent if you were registered already.

Top Bottom