• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Just noticed Kerr is going to GSW. I sorta feel like we dodged a bullet with him.

Then again, I have no idea who else is available to coach. Bah.

chibiboy

Neo Member
It can, but I don't think anyone can honestly use it. What are we gonna go to a discuss a missed free throw in the 1st quarter after a one point loss?

Of course not. My point was that all points matter in a game. Missed free throws, missed lay-ups, missed jumpers etc can ultimately decide who wins in a close game.

Shun

Holy shit Steve Kerr, total fuck you to Phil Jackson's face.

I'm confident in the Lacob and the Warrior's front office. I liked Mark Jackson as a guy, but he was not a great coach with his horrid foul management and his simplistic plays.

The Warriors' front office traded off Monta Ellis for Andrew Bogut and they gave us the pieces we needed to be a stronger team. Klay Thompson, David Lee, Andre Iguodala. The bench could be deeper and could use work but if the front office thinks Kerr is a good choice, I'll stand by their decision as a proud Dubs fan.

Even if he's not an established coach, he definitely has the basketball IQ to bring up plays and I'm pretty sure since he's been eyeing Steph Curry since his days with the Suns, he'd be generally accepted amongst the team.

I'm just curious as to what kind of system Kerr will play. The Dubs seriously needs to up their defense and cut their turnover rate.

On topic, go Nets. Tire down Miami as much as you can, they don't deserve a clear path to the Finals. A ragtag team full of nobodies has done this well, you gotta make your overpaid asses worth it.

lebron bodies the fuck out of joe to get in good position for the block but Joe barely offers resistance to a Bron drive and Bron goes to the line?

this fucking shit ass league

Feep

Banned
RAY RAY

Edit: Considering the number of straight up air punches on the Heat bench whenever anything happens, they must average around 2.3 people clocked in the face per game

Top Bottom