• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Nothing embarrassing about being ok if the clippers win a game from the refs considering the series history.

That's the problem. The refs have called everything on everyone all series. Your belief that foul distribution needs to be even is laughable.

The team that drives more aggressively to the basket is going to get more calls. Even my wife understands that, and she can't name ten players in the league.

Blake has gotten so good. I remember how raw he was just 2 years ago

That pass was great.

That's the problem. The refs have called everything on everyone all series. Your belief that foul distribution needs to be even is laughable.

The team that drives more aggressively to the basket is going to get more calls. Even my wife understands that, and she can't name ten players in the league.

Let him believe whatever makes him happier.

Jonm1010

Banned

That pass was great.

See my post on Tyreke Evans and James Harden. That's just flat out false.

Also see cloudys twitter feed picture and tell me where that foul call was?

See my post on Tyreke Evans and James Harden. That's just flat out false.

I have no desire to hunt down a post. I've played and watched hoops my entire life. Your very premise (that teams should have roughly even foul distribution) is false. It doesn't account for differences in playing styles, aggressiveness, or shot tendencies.

Fact: teams that drive more or take more shots in the paint tend to earn more whistles.

not-like-this.gif

Jonm1010

Banned
I have no desire to hunt down a post. I've played and watched hoops my entire life. Your very premise (that teams should have roughly even foul distribution) is false. It doesn't account for differences in playing styles, aggressiveness, or shot tendencies.

Fact: teams that drive more or take more shots in the paint tend to earn more whistles.

I am not about to defend a premise I never stated. If that's what you have concluded about my discussion on the topic you have failed to comprehend them properly.

Again, Tyreke Evans vs James Harden. I rest my case.

Fjordson

Steven Adams is going to have a long career. The guy already has a decent feel for the game.

Just has to make sure he doesn't piss off the wrong guy and get clocked too badly :lol

Haha.

It's nice to know that in the face of basic facts about the player you remain steadfast in being wrong.

I haven't seen you state a fact all night. Just some hypocritical comments about foul distribution.

You've already admitted your heavy bias. You've stated you can't stand the Thunder or their fan base.

Enjoy cheering for your garbage team that didn't make the playoffs. I'll stop responding to your crap posts and focus on discussing the game. Goodnight to you.

KD!

Jonm1010

Banned
Like I said, this series is too unpredictable to call so early.

The Clippers though, look like shit after the half. All the momentum they had is completely gone.

Jonm1010

Banned
I haven't seen you state a fact all night. Just some hypocritical comments about foul distribution.

You've already admitted your heavy bias. You've stated you can't stand the Thunder or their fan base.

Enjoy cheering for your garbage team that didn't make the playoffs. I'll stop responding to your crap posts and focus on discussing the game. Goodnight to you.

KD!

Kinda how you ignored everyone responding to your garbage posts about Rondo when the facts became overwhelming against you?

Top Bottom