• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Talon

I used to not. Although I have never liked the way Russell Westbrook plays the game.

I had a slight favoritism toward the clippers because I like CP3, being a Pelicans fan and all.
You hate the way that Russell hustles on every fucking play?

I understand thinking he plays like a dumbfuck 60% of the time, but I find it hard not to at least appreciate the fact that he at least is an intense fucker.

Ambient80

You hate the way that Russell hustles on every fucking play?

I understand thinking he plays like a dumbfuck 60% of the time, but I find it hard not to at least appreciate the fact that he at least is an intense fucker.

TBH, his Subway commercial kills any appeal he could have. More cringeworthy than those commercials usually are :p

Jonm1010

Banned
You like the guy that left your team. That makes a lot more sense.

Part of that is your delusions though. You unconsciously ignore calls that don't go the Thunders way.

Oklahoma pulled a lot of shit with our team after Katrina. Basically trying to take advantage of the turmoil in New Orleans to attempt to take the team from our city. But as I said I let that go because I have an enormous amount of respect for Durant both as a player and a person.

As for CP3, the guy was nothing but a class act while he was here and did everything you'd want a player to do on and off the court as a player for this franchise. Did a ton for the community in New Orleans(still does). All the while playing for ownership that had winning very low on their priority list. Swallowed his anger when the team tried to trade away Chandler for scrubs and the team refused to spend anything to win and consistently were shining examples of front office ineptitude. He even towed the line during the messy NBA ownership transition and saga and carried us to the playoffs that year.

When he left he did so in a way that got us good value(even though that value turned into one of the worst contracts in the league). I wish him nothing but the best except when he plays us.

rando14

Oklahoma pulled a lot of shit with our team after Katrina. Basically trying to take advantage of the turmoil in New Orleans to attempt to take the team from our city. But as I said I let that go because I have an enormous amount of respect for Durant both as a player and a person.

As for CP3, the guy was nothing but a class act while he was here and did everything you'd want a player to do on and off the court as a player for this franchise. Did a ton for the community in New Orleans(still does). All the while playing for ownership that had winning very low on their priority list. Swallowed his anger when the team tried to trade away Chandler for scrubs and the team refused to spend anything to win and consistently were shining examples of front office ineptitude. He even towed the line during the messy NBA ownership transition and saga and carried us to the playoffs that year.

When he left he did so in a way that got us good value(even though that value turned into one of the worst contracts in the league). I wish him nothing but the best except when he plays us.

OKC is evil brah, embrace it with me. It's given me new powers

Jonm1010

Banned
I meant this game, but I don't trust them much in 7 either. Their entire offense is somehow beyond how stagnant it usually is.
Well IMO, when your offense is 2 guys, one of which has a tendency to play like a knucklehead, you can have issues in a 7 game series.

It's a feast or famine style of play that I don't think can win a championship.

Though I think people are calling the game too quickly. We have seen how quickly the tables can change in this series.

Once again, refs calling everything. CP3flopspergame running into YNB and flailing like a fish out of water. Durant running into Griffin Force and flailing like a fish out of water.

Clippers are ahead because they're attacking the rim and forcing the refs to foul our starters off the court. OKC needs to return the favor in the second half.

Also, Konex is probably rationalizing some perceived one sided slight in his mind right now. 17-8 FT advantage to the Clippers so far. Thunder must be playing five on eight, huh guys? Oh, I forgot, you only notice every third foul call that goes your way.

Off topic but I just watched Game of Thrones for the first time... wow.. That has got to be the most number of doggy sex i've seen in a span of 60 minutes lol there was like 6 that took place. Story seems on to something great too. Now I got something to watch once basketball is done and i'm waiting for TWD.

Jonm1010

Banned
Once again, refs calling everything. CP3flopspergame running into YNB and flailing like a fish out of water. Durant running into Griffin Force and flailing like a fish out of water.

Clippers are ahead because they're attacking the rim and forcing the refs to foul our starters off the court. OKC needs to return the favor in the second half.

Also, Konex is probably rationalizing some perceived one sided slight in his mind right now. 17-8 FT advantage to the Clippers so far. Thunder must be playing five on eight, huh guys? Oh, I forgot, you only notice every third foul call that goes your way.

17-8.... Seems like the refs righting the universe. But the game is still young.

Jonm1010

Banned
No consistent spot up shooter is why the clippers will ultimately not make it to the finals, even if they win this series IMO.

This team, and any CP3 team, needs knockdown shooters who can be more consistent then streaky. This team doesn't have that.

Cloudy

Banned
This team, and any CP3 team, needs knockdown shooters who can be more consistent then streaky. This team doesn't have that.

They have them but Craw and Reddick are so bad on D, guys like Barnes and Granger get big minutes

Rihanna said fuck a bra

BnutVn-CAAEIIt5.jpg

I'm cool with this.

The Thunder are doing exactly what they need to do. Aggressive drives...draw the foul. The refs will call everything except for very obvious CP3 wrestling shoves on Jackson.

YNB!

Top Bottom