• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Cloudy

Banned
OKC earned it tonight. They could have laid down twice tonight but kept fighting. Refs did Clipps no favors (what else is new lol) at the end though...

Kudos to the few actual Clippers fans on here for a hard fought series.

Eat it to all the Thunder haters and incessant whiners.

Good luck to the Spurs. Here's to a great series and the quick return of Parker and Ibaka.

knicks

CP3 is thus generation's Stockton

No he isn't. Go look up John Stockton's career statistics. That is a joke comparison. CP has had such little success in the playoffs. He has only averaged 4 seasons with 10+ assists. Do you what Stockton used to average? And it was a decade long stretch of dominance at the PG position.

Cloudy

Banned
Clippers need a starting SG they can afford to keep on the floor vs. star swingmen. Reddick is nice but he is not a starting SG in the West. Barnes isn't a starter either but at least he can play D

Fjordson

Beautiful. Fuck the Clips. Bunch of clowns. Especially Blake and CP 3. Fuck Doc too.

And Cliff Paul comes up small in the postseason yet again. Such a joy to see.

Gigglepoo

No he isn't. Go look up John Stockton's career statistics. That is a joke comparison. CP has had such little success in the playoffs. He has only averaged 4 seasons with 10+ assists. Do you what Stockton used to average? And it was a decade long stretch of dominance at the PG position.

My comment was in reference to their sly dirtiness.

Fuck this whole "oh let's be classy and let's be friends" shit. Milan was right to threaten the hab. Fuck anyone who beats you.

You tears are always the best dream. The way you take a game so seriously.

southpark_tearlick.gif

Jonm1010

Banned
Poor Chris Paul, just won't let it end. But it is fact, dude hasn't made it past the Western conference semi-finals. Just sad.

He's a pass first PG that has only once had a championship caliber team but even that was hobbled by a horrendous coach(Byron Scott).

But he wanted the Clippers so that part is on him.

dream

All I want from sports is for people to give a shit and compete with a healthy dose of hatred for their opponents. Otherwise we have sissy shit like Kevin Durant crying about his mama.

Haha, yeah you're on crack. The guy is no saint but I am old enough to remember him and its not even a contest between those two.

I hope this post is in favor of Stockton because he's arguably the best PG ever and would have had multiple titles if it wasn't for the Jordan Bulls.

Poor Chris Paul, just won't let it end. But it is fact, dude hasn't made it past the Western conference semi-finals. Just sad.

The West is the best it has ever been and is so lopsided in terms of teams and talent for the past decade. CP3 will go down as the most underrated player ever unfortunately.

All I want from sports is for people to give a shit and compete with a healthy dose of hatred for their opponents. Otherwise we have sissy shit like Kevin Durant crying about his mama.

Sissy shit? Seriously?

These are professional basketball players, not soldiers in a war zone. Most are very friendly off the court.

What do you gain by acting like an ass?

----

Wizards have an exciting team for the first time in forever. Sad to see them go.

Spurs better come out with that fire in the belly like Rocky going up against Clubber Lang for the second time, because that is what they're first meeting in the WCF was like.

Jonm1010

Banned
I hope this post is in favor of Stockton because he's arguably the best PG ever and would have had multiple titles if it wasn't for the Jordan Bulls.

It's about Stockton's dirty ways as a player. I don't know anyone that doubts his greatness, but CP3 is not nearly as dirty as he is. He couldn't match it if he tried every game from here on out for his career.
CP3 will go down as the most underrated player ever unfortunately.
He's a victim of circumstance. The first part of his career, which was out of his control, and the second part of his career which he put himself into.

Not even Michael Jordan in his prime could of won a championship on the Hornets during that period. And the Clippers have shown they just don't have the role players or the killer instinct to chip.

knicks

Sissy shit? Seriously?

These are professional basketball players, not soldiers in a war zone. Most are very friendly off the court.

What do you gain by acting like an ass?

You get a better, and more physical game.

Seeing LeBron high-five Paul George after he made a three point shot in a PLAYOFF game is one of the sissiest things I've ever seen. How you can be in favor for that is beyond me. Aggressive series are always better series.

dream

You get a better, and more physical game.

Seeing LeBron high-five Paul George after he made a three point shot in a PLAYOFF game is one of the sissiest things I've ever seen. How you can be in favor for that is beyond me. Aggressive series are always better series.

Why have pride when you can be friends?

Cloudy

Banned
Trade for JJ?

No, I like him on the team. You just have to start Jamal or trade him.

Clippers problem is that they start only one guy who can create his own shot from anywhere and that guy is a pass-first PG. That leads to way too many 3s which plays right into the hands of a team like OKC if guys are missing

Miami is going to steamroll through Indiana. Pacers are inconsistent as hell and I look forward to them getting crushed.

Spurs are the only hope for making the finals competitive against Miami.

dream

I would rather live in a world where Miami has a dynasty than see Kevin Durant free throw his way to a championship.

Top Bottom