• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Of course. Indian might be tougher for them than OKC. Indiana seems to be built just to beat Miami. They only seem to care about beating Miami.

We should get a good physical feisty series.

Yep. Also Wade needs to provide consistent production for a full game and stop losing the rock in his displeasing actions.

Not only that, but he also pulled off some bizarre leg flop bullshit, tripped Ibaka, and smashed his leg last night. Watching the replay makes it fairly obvious that it was intentional.
CP3 hurts Ibaka

If Ibaka misses any significant time, it's on CP3 for purposefully hurting him. In other words, fuck CP3. He's garbage.

I love how obvious the Clippers were in their dirty play, then they'd throw up their hands in protest when the refs called it. That last Griffin Force tomahawk on YNB's head, followed by a "Where the fuck was the foul, ref?!?" complaint. Clown shoes. The only person who wouldn't admit it was a foul was Konex, but that's to be expected.

Bread

Banned
That doesn't really look that intentional or dirty, tragic. The other ones are lame as fuck, but I really can't see anything bad about the Ibaka play.

That doesn't really look that intentional or dirty, tragic. The other ones are lame as fuck, but I really can't see anything bad about the Ibaka play.

Yeah the Ibaka one is reaching to the mother mary's hand.

Upon rewatching the clip, especially the very slow-motion capture at the very end of it, I've come to agree. In full speed it looked like he was raising his left leg with the intent of tripping him up. The replay makes it look more incidental. Just bad luck all around.

You'll have to forgive me for being highly suspicious after the other crap we've seen him and Griffin pull off this series. Griffin locking legs with Ibaka and not letting him go, egging out the retaliation. CP3 smashing into YNB and flopping like a baby, or pulling Collison's legs out from under him.

I wish Chewbacca could have landed a shot to CP3's nuts, too.

Jag

Its just tingled a bit bruh.

Just a bit

untitled-2szkc7.gif

Chris Paul is no worse of a whiner than Westbrook, and he may be a little dirty, but all the greats are. Stockton is the best PG of all time because he was crafty and knew when to sneak stuff in. Now trying to injure a guy is a different story, but I don't think that was Paul's intention. He is far from Garbage though. That's just being a hater.

You realized he punched that dude because he made a crack about his grandfather right? A grandfather that was murdered.

He has had some dirty plays no doubt but that guy deserved it and more.
Nah, man. Maybe if dude harassed CP in the street. But punching a dude's nuts for some trash talk in a basketball game? That's weak. Ugly shit gets talked in all sports to psyche your opponents out. CP showed weakness by letting words hurt him. Ironically, other dude got hurt worse in the end. And nothing's taboo when it comes to trash talk. The whole point is to strike a nerve with the most effective trash talk. If you know your opponent is particularly touchy about a certain subject, then that's the best topic to talk trash about.

fertygo

Punching in the nuts is bitch move regardless anyway, maybe I can approve if its straight face punch, but low blow and sucker punch at that? LOL.

Bowser

You realized he punched that dude because he made a crack about his grandfather right? A grandfather that was murdered.

He has had some dirty plays no doubt but that guy deserved it and more.

Then he should've punched him in the face. Not some bitchmade shit like a low blow.

Cloudy

Banned
Yeah, Kobe never shot a shit ton of free throws.

Find me a playoff game where Kobe shot more fts than the entire opposing team. You might find a few for his career but I'm pretty sure I can find the same amount for KD just this postseason! I don't know how you guys can defend the absurdity of stuff like that...

Look, KD is a great player but the refs make him seem much better than he is...

Pimpwerx

Just heard Serge is out. Nooooooooooooo! HEAT Nation weeps with you, OKC. We need you guys to knock off the Spurs. Now I don't know if y'all can do it without him. Fuuuuuuuuuu.

BTW, what's the nature of the injury? PEACE.

Just heard Serge is out. Nooooooooooooo! HEAT Nation weeps with you, OKC. We need you guys to knock off the Spurs. Now I don't know if y'all can do it without him. Fuuuuuuuuuu.

Nooooo!!!!! Damn it I don't want to play the spurs. Anyone but the spurs.

PBY

Banned

This.

Heading into pops heart of darkness now. There is no escape.

Who wouldn't worry about the best regular season team in the NBA that was a few seconds away from beating the Heat last year?

It's just funny to me man guys like shrimpwerx and LVP have all this macho bravado about their team being the best ever and lebron being the best player ever and then all they ever do is pray for the least difficult matchups for their team.

Pimpwerx

It's just funny to me man guys like shrimpwerx and LVP have all this macho bravado about their team being the best ever and lebron being the best player ever and then all they ever do is pray for the least difficult matchups for their team.
You don't prefer the least difficult matchup for your team? You act like HEAT fans are the only ones when everyone in every sport does the same. It's not false bravado if you think your team will win regardless, but you'd prefer the easier route. It's not like Miami has actually drawn the easy path in any of the last 3 postseason, and this year is no different. We wanted the Raps, but got the Nets. Said it didn't matter. It didn't. Wanted the Wizards, but got the Pacers. It doesn't matter. We already won. PEACE.

effzee

Are you always angry and butt hurt about the Heat?

Its called being fan. Like when you want your team to have the best record so they have home court advantage and play the 8th seed. Or when as a fan you want the least obstacles and as many advantages possible. Spurs have been the best team all season. They pose the biggest threat to the Heat if they make it to the finals. Why wouldn't the Heat fans want the easier match up for their team?

rando14

Its called being fan. Like when you want your team to have the best record so they have home court advantage and play the 8th seed. Or when as a fan you want the least obstacles and as many advantages possible. Spurs have been the best team all season. They pose the biggest threat to the Heat if they make it to the finals. Why wouldn't the Heat fans want the easier match up for their team?

Ignore him, style fox is a mega troll lol

You don't prefer the least difficult matchup for your team? You act like HEAT fans are the only ones when everyone in every sport does the same. It's not false bravado if you think your team will win regardless, but you'd prefer the easier route. It's not like Miami has actually drawn the easy path in any of the last 3 postseason, and this year is no different. We wanted the Raps, but got the Nets. Said it didn't matter. It didn't. Wanted the Wizards, but got the Pacers. It doesn't matter. We already won. PEACE.

I don't care enough to be angry or butt hurt. I just think Heat fans are some of the most hilarious fans around. It's all double talk from you guys. "We already won, we already won" in one sentence to "god I hope we don't have to play the Spurs" in another. I think deep down even you guys know that this run is gonna end any minute and this team is gonna disband and then it's back to watching the Dolphins suffer eternally.

That is of course if you're actually from Miami which most Heat fans are not.

Top Bottom