• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Cloudy

Banned
I just don't get it. Lance, PG and West got you the lead but you force it to Hibbert on the wing in money time. Idiotic passes by George Hill

trixx

Heat is the most unlikable team in sports

They're just too dominant. Anyways i hope this series goes to 7, fantastic basketball all around.

Also if there's a team that can beat the Spurs it's the Heat. LeBron is something else, and his talent just translates to the entire team.

neptunes

Either way it's gonna be long series and the best part is the Heat get to face the Spurs if they win. One way or another they're done.

In what alternate universe are you living in?
The city of Miami?
What is there to like in these frauds?
What redeeming quality do they have? Especially leading to and after the All-Star Break.

Nobody likes these dudes, Miss me with that

untitled-13udjoo.gif

MVP

Banned
Either way it's gonna be long series and the best part is the Heat get to face the Spurs if they win. One way or another they're done.

In what alternate universe are you living in? The city of Miami?

lol @ long series...over in 5, maaaaybe 6 if the refs are instructed to elongate the series

What is there to like in these frauds?
What redeeming quality do they have?

Nobody likes these dudes

Pretty sure everybody hates the Heat buddy. Not sure what you're high on.

lol @ long series...over in 5, maaaaybe 6 if the refs are instructed to elongate the series

Why should I listen to you with that avatar? You would have called it a sweep before game 1. In fact, why should anyone listen to you? That's a good question.

Good luck next year Indy, when your cap is locked up in Roy "27 year old in a 37 year old's body" HIbbert and Paul "Robin without a Batman" George. I predict regression.

trixx

I think the Spurs are the most unlikeable. There just too good and i hate the way they play.
I also like the Lakers so the Lakers/Spurs rivalry is part of it lol.

it'll be harder for the Pacers to win in Miami then last year when the Heat had to win in Indiana

salt but most of the time miami defense is foul that leads to a steal

Pimpwerx

*you need to split the road pair, the order doesn't matter*

Nothing to celebrate. Just handling business. On to the next one. PEACE.

Top Bottom