• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
You know that scene in the old cartoon transformer movie where the Decepticons have raided autobot city and killed everybodies favorite heroes..... and megatron says "Their defenses are broken let the slaughter begin?

This series reminds me of that scene.

BmgM4ILIQAAz5XJ.jpg

Is there a rumor or something for KD to wiz? I have seen KD wiz things lately.

Ambient80

yea. let's hope he doesn't come up throwing duds when they go on the road.

i still remember last year's finals. danny green.

lol, I remember the analyst crew freaking out over him breaking Allen's 3-pt record, "That's gotta sting, how will Allen respond?" then in Game 6 Allen was like "Bitch pls, I'm still Ray Allen," and breaking the hearts of Spurs fans everywhere. God damn, that series. So many "story lines." So good.

Ibaka wouldn't have made a damn bit of difference. It's a testament to how great KD and Westbrook (yes Westbrook) are that they are able to get this far with such a poorly constructed team and a boneheaded head coach. You can't build a team with so many players (including 2, sometimes 3 starters) who are complete zeroes on offense and expect to win shit against great teams like SA or Miami.

lol, I remember the analyst crew freaking out over him breaking Allen's 3-pt record, "That's gotta sting, how will Allen respond?" then in Game 6 Allen was like "Bitch pls, I'm still Ray Allen," and breaking the hearts of Spurs fans everywhere. God damn, that series. So many "story lines." So good.

Ugh. I wept bitter, bitter tears during Game 6. So much choking

trixx

What the hell is going on in this game? Seen way too many free throws in first and part of second quarter so i turned it off lol.

Muzy72

Banned
Why is Miller so sure that history is repeating itself and OKC has a good chance to win G3 and G4? OKC don't have Ibaka or Harden this time.

EDIT: and apparently the poster above me too

Why is Miller so sure that history is repeating itself and OKC has a good chance to win G3 and G4? OKC don't have Ibaka or Harden this time.

EDIT: and apparently the poster above me too

Happened two years ago. Spurs were up 2-0 and then OKC went small and ended up winning the series 4-2. OKC is a worse team now and we are a bette team than back then.

Didnt OKC win every regular season game against the Spurs this year?

And to add to my previous post, the games from the 2012 series were much closer.

Spinluck

If the Spurs make it, I don't see them losing to the Heat or Pacers.

This isn't even about the East being shit (which they are). But both the Heat and Pacers looked awful last night.

This isn't even about the East being shit (which they are). But both the Heat and Pacers looked awful last night.

It is still very much a lebron show down in Miami. He still doesnt have consistent help on a nightly basis.

Ambient80

True, but Heat v Pacers games are always nasty.

Does anyone think George may miss Saturday's game? If the Heat take both of their home games then that series is over, and having George miss even one game would be rough, two would be downright tragic.

DominoKid

Does anyone think George may miss Saturday's game?
If the Heat take both of their home games then that series is over, and having George miss even one game would be rough, two would be downright tragic.

not a chance.

Monumental fuck up. Bosh also got the rebound. Inexcusable.

Wade tipped out a rebound too, if Duncan or even Splitter is there no rebound

before lebron hit the 3 he had two turnovers and a missed 3 pointer. if they lost that would have been replayed all year , i wonder if he just says thanks to Ray every day

that step back 3 by parker to tie the game was sick too.

Does anyone think George may miss Saturday's game? If the Heat take both of their home games then that series is over, and having George miss even one game would be rough, two would be downright tragic.

I hope not. Nothing would please me more than a Miami L but the Pacers need all the offensive they can get.

I mean if you call going to a Game 7 in the first round coasting, then sure.

True, Dallas was a pretty tough matchup but since then they make winning look so easy.

is it wrong I think they are going to coast to a championship by the time whomever is in the ECF limps away from that series....

Man I hope so. Would be hilarious to see them lose again though.

But the west is stacked and super competitive doe.

These fools are losing by 32 in the WCF. Ibaka doesn't make up for a 30 point deficit...

Yeah, looked like bad shot selection and zero energy on defense. Cant do that against the Spurs.

Top Bottom