• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The whole game has been reffed badly, but everyone ignores the first half Portland had.

These refs fouling out key players too. Absurd.

Pimpwerx

What the hell kind of final possession is that while trailing? You're supposed to get a shot up early in case you miss. Dumb. PEACE.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden smh

Oh well Blazers got this series. I didn't feel good about it from the start. Rockets haven't play solid ball in weeks.

untitled-8wwb60.gif
untitled-9i7k1c.gif

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
What was Harden doing? Was he waiting for someone to jump into him or something?

Matrix

Yeah Lin was waiting for the 3. Why not Harden 3 or iso for fts tho?

As much as I love the Rockets, they're a dumb ass team esp out of TO's.

Who the hell knows what McFail is thinking (he lets them chuck up whatever they want) or how drunk Harden was tonight.

Kobe>Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Harden

That fraud is going to make the all nba first team. The Spurs will be jumping for joy if Portland advances

overcast

All jokes aside. Howard has to come out hungrier next time and Harden just needs to play smarter. He used to be a decent passer.

We can never stop Aldridge though.

Top Bottom