• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

WoodWERD

4 points isn't too bad given the 3-4 minute stretch of ugly ball by the Spurs, plus the "shot of the century" (lol). It's night and day when Ibaka goes to the bench and he was only out there for 15 minutes in the first half. They're going to have to keep him in as much as possible.

MVP

Banned
lol @ the "unstoppable" Spurs looking mediocre...this is the team that's better than the Spurs of last year? This is the carcass you plan on serving up to the vicious Heat? Please. Spurs looking like the team that almost got bounced in the first round, and the team that, as I've been saying all along, won't make it to 7 with the Heat.

Jonm1010

Banned
lol @ the "unstoppable" Spurs looking mediocre...this is the team that's better than the Spurs of last year? This is the carcass you plan on serving up to the vicious Heat? Please. Spurs looking like the team that almost got bounced in the first round, and the team that, as I've been saying all along, won't make it to 7 with the Heat.

LOL, that perfect timing.

Vorheez

You want the team that beat your clippers last round to win the next round?
Did you not pay attention to a single thing I said yesterday Bam? This is what I'm talking about. Go quote what I said about you, I'm not doing this again tonight.

I despise the Spurs.

Edit: I'll answer your question. As I said yesterday, I pick teams from each conference. Clippers in the West, Heat in the East. Clippers are out. I don't care about the West anymore, I want the path of least resistance for the Heat to win a title. Heat will smash the Thunder but have a tough series with the Spurs. So, 1+1=2, I want the Thunder to win.

Top Bottom