• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

MVP

Banned
And if the Pacers win?

H9za5KC.jpg

Wellscha

First of all that's a gif how am I gonna use it as a avatar. Second of all my username and avatar go together in case you haven't noticed so it's not that easy.

No avatar bet, no deal.

PS: I could make an appropriate avatar version of it.

Are you chickening out?

Edit: if BAM BAM Baklava doesn't answer by the end of the first quarter, he chickened out of the deal. Be my witness, GAF.

Cloudy

Banned
David West is one of your better offensive players. You cannot take him out to matchup small with Miami. It's Hibbert who needs to sit cos he's doing shit out there...

No avatar bet, no deal.

PS: I could make an appropriate avatar version of it.

Are you chickening out?

Edit: if BAM BAM Baklava doesn't answer by the edn of the first quarter, he chickened out of the deal. Be my witness, GAF.

The only reason I'm named bam bam baklava is to match my avatar. Not gonna work out like that.

Why would he wear the avatar and if the Pacers lose you don't wear anything?

"Hey wanna bet $5 that if I flip a quarter that it lands on tails? Oh and if it lands on heads you don't win anything."

Not all bets ever made have a mutual and equal input from all participants. Also, this game is pretty much over.

Cloudy

Banned
Vogel needs to be fired after they lose this series. He had 3 games with Bosh playing like shit and couldn't take advantage. Heat in 5

LQX

I wonder if Mark Jackson feels like a damn idiot reciting those cheesy monologues. He needs to quit it.

how is indiana still in this game? if they could stop turning the ball over and take advantage of the full court press they would win this game. but they won't do either of those things

Top Bottom