• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

another Spurs/Heat Finals?

the-room-tv-throw-o.gif

I told you guys.

WorldStar

Banned
Pacers are terrible. Not sure why Miami is so excited. They are woefully unprepared to face the Spurs if OKC can't do another backdoor sweep

lol, u really believe either OKC or Spurs are gonna take Miami this year?

I'm gonna quote u and make u feel so dumb bro

and lol @ everyone all of a sudden shitting on Pacers. the hype levels regular season were unreal.

Ambient80

LeBron has some good stats tonight, but his most beautiful act was the reverse troll he performed on L. Stephenson. I mean I like trash talk just as much as anybody, but ya gotta back it up.

"He's showing signs of weakness." Indeed, Lance.

Cloudy

Banned
When are teams gonna learn. The days of big lumbering bigs are over. You are wasting your time building around them cos even if you get good enough to contend, it'll all come crashing down soon enough...

Cloudy

Banned
If Eric Spoelstra wins a 3rd ring, is he a HOF coach? If you say no, you're basically admitting this is an unfair team he's coaching.

In fact 2 and a trip to the Finals is more than many HOF coaches have done

Pimpwerx

If Eric Spoelstra wins a 3rd ring, is he a HOF coach? If you say no, you're basically admitting this is an unfair team he's coaching.

In fact 2 and a trip to the Finals is more than many HOF coaches have done
He'll make the HoF easily with 2. He's a good coach and young. He could Lenny his way in at the worst. PEACE.

BadAss2961

Pacers making a comeback and the refs cheating them out of it.

LeBron has been stiff arming all day to no calls. Wade flops off of Lance's elbow and it's a foul. lol

Cloudy

Banned
The problem with Hibbert in the paint is he's not getting the ball but clogging the paint and making the guards shoot jumpers instead of driving. I would not start him next game

Pepiope

Year in and year out players are scared to step in front of LeBron as he charges towards the basket. At least make it difficult for him to make the shot.

Top Bottom