• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

strobogo

Banned
Man, I want the Pacers to win it all more than anything, but if they beat the Heat 3 in a row, I'm calling bullshit on the league as a whole.

Bowser

lol Paul George just shoved Chalmers down before shooting that 3. Refs are overcorrecting after PG's comments from the last game.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Came in to declare the Pacers dead, and look what happens. This is why you should always bitch about the refs. They are human whether on purpose or not they will think twice about call fouls after they got called out. Phil Jackson used to do that all the time.

Now they need to keep it up with Wade and James in the game.

strobogo

Banned
I mean I'm glad to see the Heat getting all the calls against them for a change, but I don't feel good about a win where the refs are pretty clearly showing favoritism like this.

Cipherr

Pacers need to win this game for their fans. If they lose when the reffing has so blatantly been either neutral or in Indianas favor, the hating ass fans won't have anything to blame the loss on.

Cloudy

Banned
This is why you should always bitch about the refs. They are human whether on purpose or not they will think twice about call fouls after they got called out. Phil Jackson used to do that all the time.

They should have bitched after gm 2 or 3. They just got beat last game

Top Bottom