• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Bowser

Eastern_Conference_%28NBA%29_logo.gif

Fuck that. I still can't believe that stiff fucker Hibbert got an all star nod over Al Jefferson dragging the Bobcats to 43 wins while averaging 20 and 10. Straight bullshit.

Pimpwerx

Yo. Bill Simmons dickriding LeBron hard now. No one wants to be on the wrong side of history. LOL.

Is this shit frowned upon in NBA threads? Not like Indiana/Miami is anything to talk about tonight though.

UY2C1a6.jpg

I took Magic, MJ, KD, KG, Hakeem. Athelticism, some range, defense at rim and ability to run.

Stockton, Jordan, James, Garnett, Dream

And what? PEACE.

Is the PEACE a joke from that one thread where people made fun of that or do you do it for real

He does it for real. It's pretty annoying honestly.

At his wedding
"...til death do us part. PEACE."

When the cops pull him over
"Can I help you officer? PEACE."

When he plays with a dog
"Aw, you're a good boy, aren't ya? PEACE."

At a restaurant
"I think I'll have the cod. PEACE."

Stockton at $2 is a steal. Damn.

My team: Stockton, Barkley, LeBron, Kobe, Laimbeer.

I'm assuming Laimbeer is free because he's not on the board.

Vestal

What happened to he 2013 Pacers? I mean there is ZERO BALL MOVEMENT. Its Lance with the 10 second crab dribble 1 pass and a 25 foot 3 point shot.

ITS PATHETIC.

strobogo

Banned
It's going to be such a bummer when Lebron gets fouled out and the Pacers still lose by 20.

At the end of this series, Ray Herbert is going to take his jersey off to reveal an NWO Wolfpac shirt.

Ambient80

I can't watch the game, what's going on with Lebron? 2 points? Very unlike him in a game like this. I mean yeah Miami is doing just fine without him (at least just looking at the score), but it seems very odd.

Feep

Banned
I can't watch the game, what's going on with Lebron? 2 points? Very unlike him in a game like this. I mean yeah Miami is doing just fine without him (at least just looking at the score), but it seems very odd.
He's only played 13 minutes. Ticky-tack foul calls keeping him out.

knicks

NBA just wants this series to continue on for another game so they are calling fouls on LeBron to extend. That one he got called on for Hibbert was asinine. They don't want the Heat getting over a weeks worth of rest.

These weak ass fouls they're calling on LeBron are embarrassing honestly. Especially because it's still probably not enough for the pacers to win

j0hnnix

For all those freebies that the Pacers get they can't make more than 2/8 free throws... was Shaq coaching them how to shoot from the line?

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
If the Pacers lose this with LeBron scoring less than 10 points I don't even know what to say. Just wow

Top Bottom