• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

zychi

Banned
Michael Jordan?

Why?

Hes not even the best MJ?

Also It will be a nice day when Lebarn's career is over. My interest in the NBA is at an all time low.

tumblr_n67dmnauEm1qdbluio1_1280.jpg

Is this shit frowned upon in NBA threads? Not like Indiana/Miami is anything to talk about tonight though.

UY2C1a6.jpg
[/img]

I took Magic, MJ, KD, KG, Hakeem. Athelticism, some range, defense at rim and ability to run.

Power forward spot such a bargain. Duncan for $3. Greatest PF ever.
Another bargain is Larry Bird for $4. What? Larry Legend.
7$ right there.

------------------------
Option A
Kobe for $4.
Thomas $3
Dream $1

Option B
Jordan $5
Stockton $2
Dream $1

Would be happy with those.

ISOM

Between OKC and the Spurs i'll take OKC every time. They're just more fuckball but with 1 player that can play legit offense and Westbrook, who is generally unreliable, making them pretty familiar to the indy team we're playing now. Hell, they might be even worse than them given that Ibaka isn't 100% so they have no interior defense and they'll be facing possibly the best team in the paint.

You add that with the fact that Wade is playing his best playoff basketball in about 3 years and even the Spurs aren't as scary anymore.

Westbrook has arguably been the 2nd to 3rd best player in these playoffs and that's with the shitty games he's played. He's hardly unreliable. I think the Heat are in for a wake up call if they think that it will be easy for them or that they are guaranteed a series victory.

Some of those players are grossly mispriced. The best team is clearly:
PG - Stockton
SG - Michael Jordan
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Tim Duncan
C - Hakeem

And you cleanly pocket $2 as well.

Timmy should be priced at $5, and you can make the argument that Hakeem deserves to be priced there as well.

J2 Cool

Westbrook has arguably been the 2nd to 3rd best player in these playoffs and that's with the shitty games he's played. He's hardly unreliable. I think the Heat are in for a wake up call if they think that it will be easy for them or that they are guaranteed a series victory.

Its true, only miamis supporting cast is deadly. Perfect complement to the best player.

Man, seeing Westbrook thrive makes me sad for days when Rose/Westbrook comparison was interesting. Westbrooks always had that uber competitive to point of stupidity thing going for him. I think OKC makes things interesting in a Miami series.

SA are the unreliable team. They kill me night to night not knowing how they'll play. If they dont have it going they roll over. Depend too much on guys like Kawhi and Diaw to do what their aging stars can't a lot of nights.

DominoKid

Is this shit frowned upon in NBA threads? Not like Indiana/Miami is anything to talk about tonight though.

UY2C1a6.jpg
[/img]

I took Magic, MJ, KD, KG, Hakeem. Athelticism, some range, defense at rim and ability to run.

Zeke, MJ, Bron, KG, Dream

Dream is a fucking bargain by that standard.

strobogo

Banned
Timber is one of the worst songs I've ever heard. Somehow I hadn't heard it until the playoffs. Now I've heard it about 70 times. Completely GARBAGE.

Jag

It was the right call. He lowered his shoulder. Looked like a little extension too. Too early for him to have 3 fouls already.

Pimpwerx

It was the right call. He lowered his shoulder. Looked like a little extension too. Too early for him to have 3 fouls already.
PG was moving. Not backwards, but at an angle. I'm not blaming refs or nothing, but that was a terrible fucking call. You can't argue that. PEACE.

Cloudy

Banned
PG was moving. Not backwards, but at an angle. I'm not blaming refs or nothing, but that was a terrible fucking call. You can't argue that. PEACE.

He lowered his shoulder squarely into PG. What does it matter if he was moving? You Heat fans are just used to Bron being allowed to do that

Pimpwerx

He lowered his shoulder squarely into PG. What does it matter if he was moving? You Heat fans are just used to Bron being allowed to do that
Bullshit. Not that I'd expect you to call it fair though. Listen, I'm the last person to bitch about refs, but that was a classic Ed Malloy blindfolded call. Realtalk. I ain't mad. We've had calls like that too, but don't try to pretend that wasn't a horrible call. PEACE.

strobogo

Banned
Bullshit. Not that I'd expect you to call it fair though. Listen, I'm the last person to bitch about refs, but that was a classic Ed Malloy blindfolded call. Realtalk. I ain't mad. We've had calls like that too, but don't try to pretend that wasn't a horrible call. PEACE.

Is the PEACE a joke from that one thread where people made fun of that or do you do it for real

Top Bottom