• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

RawWetFlatcoatretriever.gif

Hilarious.

Can I get a 3 Heat? Please?

Feep

Banned
Pacers basketball seriously makes me sick to watch. It's awful.

Heat, close this out in six, and spare us from this fate.

Bowser

An all-time GOAT game from George, LeBron in foul trouble, season on the line...and they still almost choked it away.

Miami ending this shit in Game 6.

Gotta say that was a great 4th quarter. Awesome shooting from both teams, though ample amounts of fuckball.

Ugh still gotta deal with Lance for one more game.

thefro

The announcers are much dumber than Indiana basketball fans... miss the last FT with 1 second left and it's impossible to rebound the ball & launch a full court shot. If the Heat had a TO it's a different story.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
There should be zero pride on INDs sideline. That was pathetic. Can't believe I have to watch this team yet again. Yuck

strobogo

Banned
They should not at all be happy with that win. That they had Lebron as a nonfactor the entire game, PG going 20+ in the 4th alone, the refs definitely helping out, and they still barely won and their two best FT shooters missed crucial free throws with seconds left. They're going to get crushed in the next game.

The Pacers are like 4 different teams in one and can't stay with the one they need to be.

Cloudy

Banned
The announcers are much dumber than Indiana basketball fans... miss the last FT with 1 second left and it's impossible to rebound the ball & launch a full court shot. If the Heat had a TO it's a different story.

But if you make the FT, they have no chance to unless you foul on a made desperation 3

knicks

Such a joke. NBA is such a shitty fucking league and this is why. Basketball is a great sport, but the association is garbage. That ball was so clearly off of PG. It should have been Heat ball. There were literally probably around 20 miscalls. It's all about the money. They want an extra game out of this series. Sooo shitty and unnecessary.

Owzers

i thought Lebron was going to go for the dunk when he got past his initial defender but it got kicked out to Bosh. Slightly disappointing.

^^^ but it wasn't clearly off of PG.

Feep

Banned
Make the last free throw and the game is mathematically over. The ball will take more than one second to go the length of the court in the air.

Miss the last, and yes, it's possible to get off a shot.

Top Bottom