• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Make the last free throw and the game is mathematically over. The ball will take more than one second to go the length of the court in the air.

Miss the last, and yes, it's possible to get off a shot.

Unless you foul on the heave and make it a 4 point play opportunity.

But really, with 1 sec and no timeouts, a 1 pt lead is enough.

Heat in the last year or two would have closed this game emphatically and buried the Pacers. They are slipping.

Refs are still undefeated.

rando14

854835817.gif

The Indiana Pacers.

strobogo

Banned
I never watch ESPN or Sportscenter, but is Bill Simmons a dude who normally flat out says that superstars deserve preferential treatment?

Vestal

Rashard Lewis did what Lebron James couldn't. Chalmers outscored James this game. When is the last time this happened? Paul George made up for the shit Game 2 and 3 he had.

The fuck is this?

You think Rashard Lewis filled the Gap of Lebron Fucking James?!?!

Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!! Did you not see the 11 point lead evaporate as soon as James hit the floor?

The fuck is this?

You think Rashard Lewis filled the Gap of Lebron Fucking James?!?!

Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!! Did you not see the 11 point lead evaporate as soon as James hit the floor?

You are reading or interpreting it wrong. Rashard Lewis had 18 points based on his miracle shooting that Lebron James would have easily had. I was trying to justify his offensive output when some believe it was a miracle. Sure it was probably the only time Lewis will have a big game, but James would have had more than 18 if not for foul trouble. Rashard Lewis did what Lebron James couldn't in terms for making up for the scoring differential that James averages.

Vestal

You are reading or interpreting it wrong. Rashard Lewis had 18 points based on his miracle shooting that Lebron James would have easily had. I was trying to justify his offensive output when some believe it was a miracle. Sure it was probably the only time Lewis will have a big game, but James would have had more than 18 if not for foul trouble.

My apologize Senor, and you are correct.

Yup let me just grab LeBron push him back.. Oh yup foul on Lebron..

RAGE@!!!

LeBron didn't know where the ball was. He didn't know it was off Lance thigh. Why he was lunging to the sideline. LeBron spots the ball after Lance and fouls with his left arm. Fouls again by falling into Lance.

strobogo

Banned
I hope you're being sarcastic. I feel they earned the win in the end but man, the refs tried to give it to them for 3 qtrs

I'm a life long Pacers fan and want nothing more than the Heat to lose, but Miami got fucked tonight. Pacer's didn't earn shit. The Heat got fucked more than just about any team has been fucked against them. And despite that, the Pacers still choked at the end and barely won. Nothing was earned in that game and they shouldn't be happy with how they won.

I'm a life long Pacers fan and want nothing more than the Heat to lose, but Miami got fucked tonight. Pacer's didn't earn shit. The Heat got fucked more than just about any team has been fucked against them. And despite that, the Pacers still choked at the end and barely won. Nothing was earned in that game and they shouldn't be happy with how they won.

Refs screwed pacers over about two games ago.

Pimpwerx

The game wasn't rigged. Ed Malloy is just really bad at his job. I might be one of the few people here who hates Ken Mauer, but him and the other dude were fine. Malloy made bad calls for both teams. That said, how he made all those calls on LeBron, and didn't notice he was singlehandedly fouling out the best player in the game is beyond me. He let James get away with contact in the 4th that he'd called fouls on him earlier. He was just a 1-man gang of awful, but it's whatever. We should've won anyway. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

How?

Officiating doesn't screw anyone. We shot s bunch of jumpshots tonight. We were leading without Bron until the jumpshots clanked. No coincidence. Pacers at no time in this series have been screwed by refs. They have shot more FTs consistently. PEACE.

Vestal

It would be nice if the league penalizes Lance for that blowing so they can finally admit that even blowing air at Lebron is unacceptable on defense.

He will get fined for the ridiculous flop though.

We should move to an era of Technical fouls for blatant flops like that. Its fucking disrespectful to the fans, the officials and the league in general.

strobogo

Banned

That doesn't mean it is a good win when they make up for it by screwing the other team to make up for it. There is no way Pacers would have won that game if the refs weren't making the big plays. And that's a shitty way to win for any team. You can't say the Pacers earned the win or that the refs didn't play the biggest factor in it.

Top Bottom