• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Shun

This game is hilarious.

Wonder how many suspensions Stephenson will get.
Hibbert ain't doing shit, mind as well clown around too.

He's a free agent, so if he keeps doing shit that makes Bird feel it is being done at a detriment to the team, he will let him go, even though he's the one that wanted Lance in the first place. He blew the team up numerous times after 2005, getting rid of good-great players if they were embarrassing the franchise/city.

Reminds me. Stephen Jackson was on lebatard show recently. Basically said: he is still the same guy who shot up a strip club for his teammates.

Cloudy

Banned
It worked for him the first few rounds but Vogel's reluctance to limit Hibbert's minutes cost them gm 2 and any chance in the series

MVP

Banned
How do you know for sure?

The Heat are easily the better team...they went 7 last season for the same reason they went 7 with the Pacers, which who the hell knows why. What I see is that the Heat are going for kills this year. I don't wanna go crazy and say 5, but I'll say 6 and it won't be nearly as competitive as last year.

Cloudy

Banned
I don't get all this hand-wringing on Lance. Trolling and all, he has CLEARLY been the best Pacers player in this series and I would welcome him on my team. I bet you anything he shakes/hugs Bron after the game. The guy plays with an edge and I like it

lol everyone and their mother knew the Pacers were going to get blown out the building

The Pacers as constituted don't have the mental fortitude to be a championship team. Might as well blow 'em up.
they wouldn't even make it past the first round in the west. what horribly imbalanced this league is.

and does anyone give a shit what comes out of simmons' mouth? i bet even collins and rose are sick of him. stick to writing shitty useless unfunny articles.

Top Bottom