• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Jag

Fuck you Stephenson. I hope Bird kicks your sorry punk ass to the curb. I'll have a ton more respect for the Pacers if they do.

untitled-6nku6j.gif
untitled-55vutl.gif

DominoKid

incidental contact. cant eject him for that.

rest of the pacers should be ashamed that they didn't even bother to show up for an elimination game.

strobogo

Banned
Fuck you Stephenson. I hope Bird kicks your sorry punk ass to the curb. I'll have a ton more respect for the Pacers if they do.

He's a free agent, so if he keeps doing shit that makes Bird feel it is being done at a detriment to the team, he will let him go, even though he's the one that wanted Lance in the first place. He blew the team up numerous times after 2005, getting rid of good-great players if they were embarrassing the franchise/city.

lil smoke

Banned
This is one that the "theorists" are going to use, and have a great point.

Still hope the Nets take a good look. I think it can happen. Mark my words.

DominoKid

He's a free agent, so if he keeps doing shit that makes Bird feel it is being done at a detriment to the team, he will let him go, even though he's the one that wanted Lance in the first place. He blew the team up numerous times after 2005, getting rid of good-great players if they were embarrassing the franchise/city.

Bird is an idiot if he doesn't pay Lance.

strobogo

Banned
Pacers and Great shouldn't be used in the same sentence right now.

Waste of a game and series tbh
sorry stro

I completely agree with you. I was honestly surprised they made it out of the first round.

Bird is an idiot if he doesn't pay Lance.

He got rid of a lot of quality players when they really needed them if they were embarrassing on or off court. He definitely should keep Lance, though. Dude is young, he'll mature and cut some of this shit out. Or he won't and he'll be the next Artest and they'll get rid of him after he does something bananas. I think it's worth the risk.

FUCKING HIBBERT CHRIST

Bowser

lol everyone and their mother knew the Pacers were going to get blown out the building

The Pacers as constituted don't have the mental fortitude to be a championship team. Might as well blow 'em up.

Top Bottom