• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I don't get all this hand-wringing on Lance. Trolling and all, he has CLEARLY been the best Pacers player in this series and I would welcome him on my team. I bet you anything he shakes/hugs Bron after the game. The guy plays with an edge and I like it

Lebron will allow it. Let Lance do what he does best in June - sitting at the pool watching the finals.

Ambient80

5DKjfPP.jpg

Lol

DominoKid

I don't get all this hand-wringing on Lance. Trolling and all, he has CLEARLY been the best Pacers player in this series and I would welcome him on my team. I bet you anything he shakes/hugs Bron after the game. The guy plays with an edge and I like it

it's not sportsmanlike...or something.

bball is pussy now anyway.

lil smoke

Banned
Yeah I love it. It is his last resort. He aint afraid to take it. I love this dude.

Bowser

Again. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, knew this was gonna be a bloodbath.

I mean, the Pacers only won by 3, at home, with LeBron playing 13 minutes, and Paul George having the game of his LIFE.

Ambient80

What on earth happened to this team? They started the season looking like a definite to win the east, or at least give us another great seven game series against Miami in the ECF. This is just pathetic. There has to have been something to happen behind the scenes that just made the Pacers not care at all about each other. I. Half expecting Byrd to just walk out on the court and say "We're done, and anyone wearing yellow right now can get lost."

rando14

What on earth happened to this team? They started the season looking like a definite to win the east, or at least give us another great seven game series against Miami in the ECF. This is just pathetic. There has to have been something to happen behind the scenes that just made the Pacers not care at all about each other. I. Half expecting Byrd to just walk out on the court and say "We're done, and anyone wearing yellow right now can get lost."

Pacers haven't looked good for a couple months now , lot of people are amazed they made it this far

As little of a killer instinct that PG has, George Hill doesn't even have half of it. Dude might be the softest guy in the league.

The eastern conference is so pathetic. Imagine if the Heat had to play Memphis, Clippers, and Spurs to get to the finals. Or Dallas, Portland, and OKC. Their 4 finals in a row is not very impressive. Yes I'm a hater...

TuXx

They need to blow this team up, there's no way the Pacers can mentally bounce back from being beat three times in a row by the same team, especially after a beat down like this.

strobogo

Banned
Larry has two choices: He either needs to reassume the coaching position for his team, or dump the team entirely and spend the rest of his days drinking with with the Walshes and Marshes.

Cloudy

Banned
Larry has two choices: He either needs to reassume the coaching position for his team, or dump the team entirely and spend the rest of his days drinking with with the Walshes and Marshes.

You gotta trade Hibbert somehow and get a guy to start in front of Hill

Top Bottom