• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Pimpwerx

Recovered to what? Because that garbage level of play wasn't the best of anything. Maybe the best of no effort and no chemistry.
This is who they always were. They regressed to their mean, which is a great defense with an offense riddled with turnovers and poor shooting. There are not many balanced teams in the league. You can get pretty far being lopsided like Indy. You just can't beat one of the best teams ever. At some point, you have to accept that Miami didn't make 4 straight Finals because all the competition fell off. Maybe, you know, they're just better than everyone else. When they win again this year, what will the excuse be, the weak east again? PEACE.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Man, watching that game was pretty fun. I really was liking Indy as they continued to elevate every year and actually become a small East threat to Miami. But then a whole bunch of bullshit popped off towards the end of the season and it made me hate them. I'm not even a Heat fan, but goddamn that win was glorious to watch. I only like David West, the rest of those clowns had to learn last night.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I think Durant has one of those 40 point super hero games tonight and they win a close-ish one but the Spurs blow them out in game 7.

andthebeatgoeson

I think both okc and sa are just dying to complete the series. They don't give a fuck about who they will see. They both have bigger issues to deal with, not think about their potential opponent.

Jag

I think both okc and sa are just dying to complete the series. They don't give a fuck about who they will see. They both have bigger issues to deal with, not think about their potential opponent.

I agree. Can't really think about the next series until you lock up your own.

untitled-11luvd.gif

Ambient80

Damn thought this game started at 9. I can actually watch this one and not rely on ESPN's asstastic GameCast or whatever it's called.

Top Bottom