• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Should have given the shot to westbrook

what
bugsjpg.png

Cloudy

Banned
It's crazy that Allen hasn't ever won DPOY. He is relentless. OKC's score in OT happened because he was switched off Durant

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Well, that's frustrating. I'm watching from work on TNT OT, and they switched to the Warriors/Clippers game. :/

I'm going to be living vicariously through you guys.

Edit: Weird. I decided to try a refresh and it's back to OKC/Grizz. Whatever! I'm happy.

Edit 2: Interesting! Backboard is on Warriors/Clippers, every other cam is on OKC/Memphis.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
You know, some of these fouls getting called on Durant are tame compared to the mugging's Lebron gets and refs swallow their whistles. Very inconsistent job.

LiquidMetal14

Holy crap that was a foul on the push off out of bounds.

And Durant took that shot way too early or could have gone to the rack.

Cloudy

Banned
Love him as a player but damn if he ain't careless.

You have to take the little mistakes with the production. A move to SG would make him even better though.

He is strong enough to play that position and I feel he gets caught up with shoot/pass mode at times. Much like Kobe does.

If he's on my team, I want him attacking all day

LiquidMetal14

You have to take the little mistakes with the production. A move to SG would make him even better though.

He is strong enough to play that position and I feel he gets caught up with shoot/pass mode at times. Much like Kobe does.

If he's on my team, I want him attacking all day

With him it's always going to be a situation of taking the good with the bad but he's an asset for sure.

Draconian

Who say's he's not?

I guess nobody, but I haven't really heard it discussed much either.

He just lets Westbrook run amok and won't ever call KD out when he falls in love with his jumpshot on a regular basis. It's the same thing in the playoffs every season and he's been riding off of the success of beating the Spurs in the WCF two years ago for awhile now.

Top Bottom