• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Russ-Troll.gif

Cloudy

Banned
It feels like the Grizz have won several times already lol. They cannot let up next game. This OKC team is too dangerous

Ninjimbo

Durant going cold isn't something I expected. I can't believe the Grizzlies actually have a chance now. I'm happy for them, but I thought they would be outmatched.

Vorheez

Hahaha that cover is great, but seriously though, I'm really happy for the Grizz. They're my team for the West, would love to see Z Bo get a ring

And Marc Gasol

Sciz

On one hand it'd be better for my nerves if these stopped going to overtime, but on the other hand we've won something like six of seven OT playoff games against the Thunder now. That's math, son.

Tony Allen with the most bonehead play in the history of basketball. LOL

Standard Tony Allen shenanigans. Look up the time he caused a turnover by accidentally tossing a t-shirt onto the court from the bench.

edit: Not a turnover, a 4 point play. Against the Thunder in the playoffs, again.

Cloudy

Banned
How has Hibbert become such a bum? Also, the NBA needs to fix the review rules. Everything should be reviewable when they take a look

I love Westbrook.

BmCRfNvCUAAwTs_.jpg

Holy shit lol. Took me the 2nd pic to see it. Darn I wish I noticed this on that moment. Would have been the best laugh I've had in a while if I did. Still funny as heck though.

YNB probably have made up his mind that he ain't passing shit before crossing the half court line.

How has Hibbert become such a bum? Also, the NBA needs to fix the review rules. Everything should be reviewable when they take a look
Always been a bum to me. He only plays well against the Heat. Hibberts numbers the last 2 months is Kwame Brown like lol.

Top Bottom