• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Cloudy

Banned
Holy shit lol. Took me the 2nd pic to see it. Darn I wish I noticed this on that moment. Would have been the best laugh I've had in a while if I did. Still funny as heck though.

I didn't see it during the game and I bet Russ didn't either

AcridMeat

Banned
Bogut is the only reason we matched up with them. Not surprised we're getting dominated.

I love Green though he's the only one playing to win. He hit Griffin's face there yes, but if Griffin didn't sell like a chump he wouldn't have whiplashed his neck.

AcridMeat

Banned
Curry has only shot 6 times? Wow
Dude has fucking disappeared, so frustrating.

Same goes for Igoudala. I just remembered how dominant he was for the Nuggets last playoffs. :/ That breakaway was hard to watch. Green shouldn't have passed it, just taken it, and then Igoudala's pass back...ugh

AcridMeat

Banned
I can't believe Speights isn't in the game on Griffin
BMze2em.jpg

We got a game now at least. If only a fucking 3 would drop.

edit: Nevermind fraud ass run.

see5harp

The only way you beat the Clipps is with one guy who can slow Blake down w/o help so they don't kill you from 3.

They were within one possession with Steph and Klay out there throwing up bricks. Hell, at least Westbrook puts himself in a position to at least try and score. Steph is one of those guys that can disappear. Same thing happened in a few of the games verses the Spurs.

Fjordson

I can't believe Blake has become so effective. He looks like a third grader flailing around on the block, but it somehow works.

Cloudy

Banned
They were within one possession with Steph and Klay out there throwing up bricks. Hell, at least Westbrook puts himself in a position to at least try and score. Steph is one of those guys that can disappear. Same thing happened in a few of the games verses the Spurs.

He's not disappearing. He's the PG and unlike OKC, his team has no other guy who can really get their own shot off consistently except maybe Klay. I think he waited a bit too long to get aggressive though

Top Bottom