• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Blablurn

BmCRwqvCUAAGXEW.jpg:large

Overlee

I live in Oakland and Warrior fans are some whiny babies. Right up there with Knicks fans. Instead of crying about fouls why don't you cry about getting a real coach and an offense that comes with it?

I don't get it either, A's fans are some of the best too.

2013: "The Grizzlies are only winning this series because the Thunder don't have Russell Westbrook."

2014: "The Grizzlies are only winning this series because the Thunder have Russell Westbrook."

They look like very evenly matched teams.

I believe they are. I don't want to say it's easier for the Grizz to defend Oklahoma City with Westbrook back, but you know the ball is only going to be one of two places: his hands, or Durant's. Westbrook has those moments where he doesn't look left, he doesn't look right - he looks Westbrook.

2013: "The Grizzlies are only winning this series because the Thunder don't have Russell Westbrook."

2014: "The Grizzlies are only winning this series because the Thunder have Russell Westbrook."

if he's missing and nobody replaced him they have way too few players who can score.
if he plays, he just does stupid things that makes them lose.

see, i made it work.

lil smoke

Banned
Damn this thread gets buried.

I'm back, I have a few beers in, and it's Nets vs Raps time again. Hope to see you fools back in here.

Sciz

I believe they are. I don't want to say it's easier for the Grizz to defend Oklahoma City with Westbrook back, but you know the ball is only going to be one of two places: his hands, or Durant's. Westbrook has those moments where he doesn't look left, he doesn't look right - he looks Westbrook.

We won a couple of games back in 2011 thanks to YNB, but it's more dangerous to have him on the field than it was last year when Griz defense spent most of the time tripling Durant.

Series could still go either way.

Damn this thread gets buried.

I'm back, I have a few beers in, and it's Nets vs Raps time again. Hope to see you fools back in here.
We gonna be here breh. Lots of good games tonight. Hnnng .

I do fuckin hope rox won't get hurried 0-3.
but they will be

Old man pierce flyin

lil smoke

Banned
Sry gotta post on that PP move, just saying.

KG aint there to play, he is there to boost the team boys

.. wait, u know they won that last one.

"kevin Garnett has turned this place into a pro wrestling crowd."

Lmao

I'm not sure I'd take KD over a Prime T-Mac yet

I would. Though Bill was kinda right too when he brought up the percentages. Idk the exact efficiency numbers but I would estimate id's efficiency is closer to mj and beats Kobe and tmacs by a huge margin.

Pimpwerx

Refs calling lots of flagrant fouls now. I guess the league office chewed someone out over the face of the league getting abused. PEACE.

Dunleavy-kun is the Wizards' sensei.

We won a couple of games back in 2011 thanks to YNB, but it's more dangerous to have him on the field than it was last year when Griz defense spent most of the time tripling Durant.

Series could still go either way.

Yeah, no doubt. I wasn't trying to say they are worse with Westbrook! Just something I notice as a Grizzly extremist. ;-)

Top Bottom