• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

see5harp

He's not disappearing. He's the PG and unlike OKC, his team has no other guy who can really get their own shot off consistently except maybe Klay. I think he waited a bit too long to get aggressive though

Dude he probably leads the team in minutes and had taken only 9 shots with 2 minutes left in the game. He is arguably the best shooter in the league.

AcridMeat

Banned
Never deserved this game anyway. No one makes shots, Curry isn't looking to shoot until it's prayer time, turnovers all fucking game, Jackson doesn't know what the fuck to do with match ups, oh well.

Funneling all money into Draymond jersey.
yes! fuck you golden state. fuck you. great results today.
CP3 is that you?

Can someone get me a picture of Curry sitting on the floor after taking that shot and not even bothering to get back up even with 5 seconds on the clock?

PLEASE

PLEASE

Nba gaf don't let me down

Cloudy

Banned
BmCzKNqIMAE_Kjp.png

No foul?

AcridMeat

Banned
Not surprised he didn't get the foul call on that shot, it was the charge that was more egregious.

A lot of fouls aren't called on those kinds of heaves. Remember the T-Wolves/Mavs game.

Cloudy

Banned
A lot of fouls aren't called on those kinds of heaves. Remember the T-Wolves/Mavs game.

KD and Westbrook got fts with waaay less contact in the other series. Either they call these for everyone or they don't

AcridMeat

Banned
KD and Westbrook got fts with waaay less contact in the other series. Either they call these for everyone or they don't
Unfortunately Curry isn't KD. If you watch the play live again the way he chucked the last few shots he threw his arms out to receive contact, so a touch after the shot is less likely to get called.

I agree everything should be called when it's obviously a foul, like that one, but that's not the way the league is unfortunately.

Which is why I said the charge is more egregious because usually that's a charge call 8/10 times. Green isn't liked by the refs because he plays hard against anyone and everyone, including stars, so he gets bullshit calls against him all the time.

Again though, this series was never going to be competitive without Bogut.

Man that block for greens 6th foul was so bad. Missed a huge foul on that curry 3 too. Every close game we got has that really awful possibly game changing calls. Good thing hawks are blowing those trash pacers the fuck out on their wins heh.

AcridMeat

Banned
I never said it wasn't a foul man, I just said it's less likely to get called in this league in that situation. You see it game after game after game year after year.

see5harp

Unfortunately Curry isn't KD. If you watch the play live again the way he chucked the last few shots he threw his arms out to receive contact, so a touch after the shot is less likely to get called.

I agree everything should be called when it's obviously a foul, like that one, but that's not the way the league is unfortunately.

Which is why I said the charge is more egregious because usually that's a charge call 8/10 times. Green isn't liked by the refs because he plays hard against anyone and everyone, including stars, so he gets bullshit calls against him all the time.

Again though, this series was never going to be competitive without Bogut.

He got him on the elbow though. Curry ain't throwing up an air ball come on. Guy was hitting nylon from 4 feet behind the line.

AcridMeat

Banned
He got him on the elbow though. Curry ain't throwing up an air ball come on. Guy was hitting nylon from 4 feet behind the line.
I've just come to expect the foul won't be called so I don't get mad at it anymore. Shit is rarely ever called on last second shots, and it's stupid. I don't know why people still think I don't know it's a foul, that's not what I'm arguing.
Obvious foul. I mean the random air ball was the first clue.

But I can't be too mad. Clips aren't a great matchup for us and we aren't playing good enough to win this series.
Exactly. It's tough when Jackson keeps putting Lee as the 5 against Jordan and Griffin too. Speights has barely played at all but it's worth a shot at least against Griffin.
But it is competitive...
First game yes, then game 2 happened, and this game was ugly. The only reason the Warriors were close was because of how awful the Clippers shot from the line. Green played his heart out too.

Top Bottom