• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Fjordson

I'm really sad about the new stadium. It's going to be a god damn nightmare to get there, and most of the loyal fans, as you said, will be priced out. There's no reason for the move either, Oracle is a nice place with a huge amount of parking.
I'm selfishly excited because it will be closer to where I am right now than Oracle. I have season tickets to Oracle, but am a bit lazy getting up there and end up giving away my tickets a decent amount.

Also, the new arena is supposedly really nice (theoretically at least). Hopefully they don't go too crazy with ticket prices, though.

I'm listening to the game coming home from Vegas and the Blazer announcers are going crazy over these calls and non goal tending calls.

overcast

Rockets have only made 2 more free throws than the Blazers despite getting more attempts. Doesn't seem to be the reason they have a 10 point lead.

PopeReal

Rockets have only made 2 more free throws than the Blazers despite getting more attempts. Doesn't seem to be the reason they have a 10 point lead.

Free throws are never a good measure of how good or bad the refs are. They have been really bad all around in the first half. But Blazers can't control that, just need to play better.

Vorheez

Our league is such a goddamn joke sometimes. Let these grown ass men play a game of basketball. No techs. No nothing there at all.

And I can't stand Parsons for some reason, hate the dude.

Fjordson

Our league is such a goddamn joke sometimes. Let these grown ass men play a game of basketball. No techs. No nothing there at all.

And I can't stand Parsons for some reason, hate the dude.
What's worse is they drag it out so long. Not sure why they had to review it and have a big discussion.

Vorheez

What's worse is they drag it out so long. Not sure why they had to review it and have a big discussion.
I know exactly why, its to create the illusion in the arena that they are in control. They aren't. Its all a big joke and makes me ashamed to admit I'm a basketball fan sometimes.

If guys on the court wanted to have at it, there is nothing these refs can do. But that doesn't happen. The refs never give any players the benefit of the doubt and immediately suspect a "malice in the palace" situation will unravel.

Its the reason I don't watch the regular season very closely outside of highlights, the refs are ruining our league by trying to suppress emotion and competitive spirit.

AcridMeat

Banned
Let's go Blazers clap clap clapclapclap

Let's go Blazers clap clap clapclapclap

You guys are out of your mind if you think they won't raise Warriors prices when they move. It's already pretty expensive to go to a game.

Damn it drunk Harden.

Top Bottom