• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

15, not happy. Sloppy last few possessions on both sides. Credit clips for executing.
I've been there during 20 point comebacks where Curry or Thompson has taken over. It's electric. That said, the fans can be pretty fucking ignorant too.

I was there for the Harrison Barnes Dunk on Pek last year and the crowd went absolutely bonkers on that play. I've also been at games when they were absolutely terrible and the crowd atmosphere was good too. Part of me is a little sad that the W's are being moved to Mission Bay because you just know there's a huge contingent of loyal fans that are going to be priced out.

AcridMeat

Banned
I was there for the Harrison Barnes Dunk on Pek last year and the crowd went absolutely bonkers on that play. I've also been at games when they were absolutely terrible and the crowd atmosphere was good too. Part of me is a little sad that the W's are being moved to Mission Bay because you just know there's a huge contingent of loyal fans that are going to be priced out.
I'm really sad about the new stadium. It's going to be a god damn nightmare to get there, and most of the loyal fans, as you said, will be priced out. There's no reason for the move either, Oracle is a nice place with a huge amount of parking.
David Lee's only defense.

At least you were rewarded with Klay Thompson being stupid picking up foul 3.

Blablurn

aaaah, watching american commercials reminds me how much i miss out on culinary specialties by living here in germany. a sandwhich that consists of two pieces of chicken, cheese and bacon? fuck me. i need this.

Jalen Rose just straight up compared the players to slaved field workers.

Wtf is wrong with people? Your ancestors got tortured and enslaved for nothing you moronic piece of crap. You wanna compare multi-millionaries and some billionaire bigot to what your ancestors went through?

I'm sorry for not giving the Warriors credit, but I haven't seen the Clippers play this poorly in a long time. They clearly don't have their heads in the game. (Not all of them, anyway.) Once Bogut went out, I gave Golden State no chance. I don't believe in Mark Jackson; his coaching will haunt his team later in their playoff run. If the Clippers can focus on the game, then I expect them to bounce back and win this game and this series in fine form. That's a big "if," though. I hate the Clippers, but this should have been (or should be) a five-game series in favor of L.A.

Jalen Rose just straight up compared the players to slaved field workers.

Wtf is wrong with people? Your ancestors got tortured and enslaved for nothing you moronic piece of crap. You wanna compare multi-millionaries and some billionaire bigot to what your ancestors went through?

The world slavery is thrown around too much today. It's a slap in the face to the folks who actually were slaves in this country.

AcridMeat

Banned
Fuck you Joe Crawford.

And fuck Mark Jackson's vacant look all the time.

Lol Green. I love it. Give Paul a taste of his own bitch-ade.

Don't actually love it. But flops called against Paul make me happy.

I'm really sad about the new stadium. It's going to be a god damn nightmare to get there, and most of the loyal fans, as you said, will be priced out. There's no reason for the move either, Oracle is a nice place with a huge amount of parking.

Not to mention the BART station is right there.

AcridMeat

Banned
I can't believe they called that on Redick. Stupid refs these playoffs.
Not to mention the BART station is right there.
They want to capitalize on the fact they're a playoff team now. So stupid because it alienates what makes the franchise special, the fans.

Stabby, the new one won't be any bigger will it? Did you see where they're building it?

THANK YOU CURRY!

AcridMeat

Banned
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Still, Thompson needs to stop extending his arm.

Good job coach Jackson though. Keeping him in for that one shot he made in the 2nd before he picked up #4 really paid off.

AcridMeat

Banned
Clippers probably got no chance to focus during practice with all this shit going on with Sterling.
I truly feel bad for them
Yep, the catalyst for this game's outcome. I'm glad the Warriors showed up, maybe this is the kick in the pants they need to actually play well in LA again.

That is unless Jackson fucks up the foul management again while it's a close game.

Brashnir

Clippers probably got no chance to focus during practice with all this shit going on with Sterling.
I truly feel bad for them

Yeah, I feel so bad for the team that I can't even bring myself to make any of the obvious jokes about it. I mean, they practically write themselves.

Feels bad, man.

How odd that they all happen to be winning teams at the moment. I guess it's just a coincidence.

well to be fair, considering that he's from Germany and that Bayern Munich has dominated the German league for about forever, I'm guessing he's at least legitimately a fan of them

now the NBA teams? hmmm....

Top Bottom