• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Yep, the catalyst for this game's outcome. I'm glad the Warriors showed up, maybe this is the kick in the pants they need to actually play well in LA again.

That is unless Jackson fucks up the foul management again while it's a close game.

To be fair MJ also deserves credit for doing the obvious thing of starting Draymond instead of Jermaine.

Sorry...but Jermaine really is the Warriors 3rd string starter.

#Game4Recap

tML8SZn.jpg

Blearth

Banned
I'm really sad about the new stadium. It's going to be a god damn nightmare to get there, and most of the loyal fans, as you said, will be priced out. There's no reason for the move either, Oracle is a nice place with a huge amount of parking.
I couldn't possibly be happier about it.

Imagine the San Francisco Warriors wearing the same jerseys as today with the old The City logo replacing the new one.

Brashnir

DeRozan feeling it. This has been known to get the Raptors into trouble when he stops feeling it but continues to jack up shots like he is.

lil smoke

Banned
Lost opportunity by the Nets to not build a 10 point lead in the 3rd. They look dead with the exception of Pierce, Joe Johnson is pitter pattering again, pull up a got damn J. Poor job.

lil smoke

Banned
Only one person one the nets entire team who can make a shot right now.

You cannot have JJ handling the ball with that little time on the clock. hmm

Didn't post throughout game, but horrible officiating. Toronto earned this one. My goodness got to a point where Casey had to use Hayes and Novak. Raptors played solid first half except for the last few minutes near the end of the first half. But I could make a case that the fast half was the most efficient one they had all season, paint offensive, perimeter offensive everything was flowing.

Now Rockets vs. Blazers.

Top Bottom