• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Wait ZBO is actually suspended? You've gotta be shitting me. Silver is really gonna baby KD like that? Just for that, I hope they fucking lose even though they won't. Either way, they ain't getting past the Clips.

They suspend him, then Paul George should be suspended too ala Amare Stoudemire in 06/07

Tom Penny

Wait ZBO is actually suspended? You've gotta be shitting me. Silver is really gonna baby KD like that? Just for that, I hope they fucking lose even though they won't. Either way, they ain't getting past the Clips.

They suspend him, then Paul George should be suspended too ala Amare Stoudemire in 06/07

He should be suspended for punching like a little girl. Waste of a suspension punching like a bitch. Get your moneys worth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5phVVDAxXU

I'm rooting for OKC, but that is some bullshit by the NBA. Pay back for Crawford's fuck up?

Theyre losing me as a fan. Between the suspect refs, bullshit calls, and obvious favortism, the nba is slowly becoming a sport i just check the box score of.

That makes zero sense. All the Crawford favoritism was in favor of Memphis, if you're talking game five.

Also, Randolph is a moron. I don't personally think that was suspension worthy, but the rules say it is. He's always losing his cool and playing like a knucklehead, so no shock there.

There's no conspiracy. Bad reffing, sure. A legit yet unfortunate suspension, sure. Nene did far less to earn his, though.

I'm more upset that we don't face Memphis at full strength. They're still tougher than the Bobcats without him, so if we pull off this crazy series I'll be happy. It's not over yet.

whitehawk

Banned
Cmon raptors. I'm out in the rain for
this?

r5N7Q3v.jpg

lil smoke

Banned
Yeah. At first he was the only one who wasn't playing.

He has a strange game though, I'm just realizing... very loopy, lot of arms.

lil smoke

Banned
Yeah nothing wrong with a little confidence going back home, worked for the Nets...

JJ is weird too, he can be very good or ghastly.

lil smoke

Banned
Yeah I figured something was wrong with Lowry... 6 pts. He's hurt.

He's very good. I think at one point the Nets were actually trying to trade for him, which means the Raps were slightly interested ????

Fjordson

Can't believe how well Dallas has been this series. Not sure if Spurs are overrated or Mavs are better than their record.

Also, Michelle Beadle is great. Had no idea she was back at ESPN.

Vorheez

Also, Randolph is a moron. I don't personally think that was suspension worthy, but the rules say it is. He's always losing his cool and playing like a knucklehead, so no shock there.
So is George coming off the bench after a confrontation on the court. Why wasn't he suspended?

There is so much bullshit all over this entire situation. Its obvious and clear meddling from the league. Drives me mad.

Even if the Mavs lose this game, this has been a pretty fun season, and the team, despite its flaws, is playing its ass off. Don't think you can ask for much more.

Top Bottom