• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Enron

Banned
Hawks going to be the owners of an epic choke job after they lose the next game in Indiana. Can't wait to taunt my coworkers!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Mother Fuckers

@@-#&#-@+@)@-$-@)#-$)@)@+@-@)($-%-#))@-$)@($-)@+$)@+#)@+$-#)@+#

Fuck! See y'all Saturday I guess.

@$&@&-@@)@+$(@)@++@+@+#)@)@

Cipherr

yes! heat fans sweatin,pacers coming for ya.

If you can find a heat fan worried about this Pacer team, I would be surprised. Honestly, at this point I would be surprised if the Pacers could even make the ECF after being exposed as badly as they have been thus far.

I'm genuinely worried about having to play a team like the Hawks though. I just want the Pacers to win and advance, and for the Heat to get a much rest before the next round as they can.

Lol hawks that's what you get when you let west style on you the last 3 minutes. Not really surprised fdpacers won. Hawks are who we thought they were.

Now hawks gonna get annihilated in Indy.

Tonight is looking like a good night, wouldn't want to see the ratings with teams like the Hawks and Grizzlies going forward over the Pacers and Thunder.

Are you Adam Silver?
0yf4dkN.png

Vorheez

Well, I missed the game because I was at work, but great job on blowing a massive opportunity Atlanta. How do you lose a closeout game at home against the #1 seed? How do you let that happen? Do the Hawks really think they have a chance of closing out a game 7 in Indiana? Good luck.

And yes I'm salty as hell, these guys had the opportunity to make history and just shit the bed. Below .500 really showing them colors. Grizzlies can maybe pull it off, but the Hawks won't. And if they do? I'll eat enough crow to pass out.

tmdorsey

Well, I missed the game because I was at work, but great job on blowing a massive opportunity Atlanta. How do you lose a closeout game at home against the #1 seed? How do you let that happen? Do the Hawks really think they have a chance of closing out a game 7 in Indiana? Good luck.

And yes I'm salty as hell, these guys had the opportunity to make history and just shit the bed. Below .500 really showing them colors. Grizzlies can maybe pull it off, but the Hawks won't. And if they do? I'll eat enough crow to pass out.

This city is cursed when it comes to sports teams. It's like a specific type of hell where they set us up by being good enough to get our hopes up and then proceed to crush our hearts when we go all in.

tmdorsey

NBA is gonna review that incident between Hill and Scott from the Hawks/Pacers game. The video shows Paul George leaving the bench. He may be suspended for game 7…

Shun

Wtf, Chris Paul has his own personal Chinese therapist for his hands and brings him to his games?
Feels like he needs to get negative chi and stiffness from his hands.
What a priss.

AcridMeat

Banned
You mean two games ago? Steph was a ghost last game. Made 2 or 3 shots in the 4th and that's it.

Steph ain't hitting that well either. He is being assertive though which is good. Need to get Klay going.

AcridMeat

Banned
Bad call, that was a foul on Curry but Barnes is such a bitch made player he won't get calls from the refs even as blatant as that was.

see5harp

You mean two games ago? Steph was a ghost last game. Made 2 or 3 shots in the 4th and that's it.

Steph ain't hitting that well either. He is being assertive though which is good. Need to get Klay going.

I just mean how they kept it close and couldn't turn the corner. I just don't see them being able to make enough defensive stops.

EDIT: Look at how terrible their rebounding is.

Top Bottom