• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

MPW

lol fuck off Dwight

image.JPG

“A lot of people say, ‘Well, if you would’ve waited a couple years, then this could’ve been yours (with the Lakers),’ And I’m like, ‘In a couple years, I’m 30,’” Howard said. “I don’t want to wait. I’ve been in the league 10 years. I don’t want to wait for things to happen. I want to be aggressive, to make things happen. And I’m looking at all these young guys who are just ready, and they’re missing one piece. And I’m like, ‘I could be that piece, and I don’t want to miss my chance.

“James Harden doesn’t come by every 10 years. It doesn’t happen. It’s no knock on other players who I played with, but you’re talking about all these guys who are young and are going this way, going up, so I’m like, ‘Man, this is a great spot for me. A great town, great organization.’ They’re going this way (points up).”

e0e17b97_HomYIyz.gif

overcast

Man, I must be crazy, seriously. But I think Howard play GREAT this series. Happy we have him. Need a new coach, and Harden has to expand his offensive game and play D.

So, idk what to tell y'all.

see5harp

Howard had like 12 straight points for us. He did his thing despite those.

He had a few key rebounds and a nice block during that stretch as well. He was pretty absent for long stretches though. On nearly every double team where he held the ball, Robin Lopez was swatting his shit around like he was a role player.

HiResDes

Man, I must be crazy, seriously. But I think Howard play GREAT this series. Happy we have him. Need a new coach, and Harden has to expand his offensive game and play D.

So, idk what to tell y'all.
Harden doesn't really need any work offensively as he's actually the most efficient player in the league in that regard. His defense is awful though.

B.O.O.M

And this is Lillard's first playoff series too..crazy how good he is

Props to Dwight tho..he missed those free throws yes but overall he played great this series

LMA/Lillard and co got the job done

Emwitus

Harden doesn't really need any work offensively as he's actually the most efficient player in the league in that regard. His defense is awful though.
What???

This playoffs are a perfect example of how limited he is.if the refs don't call his flops his useless

overcast

Lin and Asik gone this offseason?
I think Asik for sure. Dude was garbage this game. Surprised they didn't put Jones in.
I think he needs to move the ball better. He kills offensive possessions by holding the ball for twenty seconds and chucking a three up. He just wasn't there this series. He's a decent enough passer.

McHale: "We had to play defense for .9 seconds and we said no 3s…."
Had a foul to give as well. No way McHale keeps his job. His situation should almost be similar to Spo's in Miami during the early Big 3 in 2011.

I think Asik for sure. Dude was garbage this game. Surprised they didn't put Jones in.

I think he needs to move the ball better. He kills offensive possessions by holding the ball for twenty seconds and chucking a three up. He just wasn't there this series. He's a decent enough passer.

That partly has to do with McHale not knowing how to draw plays.

That last play just seems so poorly defended, especially since they had a foul to give. Lillard was able to create so much space against Parsons without the latter even being screened.

Top Bottom