• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Posted by the Blazers' twitter account:

BmsJ_DIIQAEDwZx.png

^ THanks! Added to OT.

OT Updated with some crazy gifs you've seen live. There is a Jesus GIF under the spurs mavs tho hehe.

There will also be a title change.

Edit: If you haven't seen Shaq on a trike, click this link.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Three straight first round exits on three different teams for Dwight (and in Orlando it was to the treadmill Hawks, I forgot about that one!)

Rooting for the Blazers to go all the way, assuming the Randolph suspension kills the Grizz. They're easy to root for and have likable superstars. Damian Lillard, though... Man, that guy is sick. The shot was insane!

fertygo

Are you suggesting that it warrants the same one-game suspension that was handed down to Nenê? That's the issue I have with it, more so than anything else. Not to mention that during the game, Zach Randolph received neither a technical foul nor an ejection.

Yes? And Nene not even throwing an punch..
Oh come on Zbo was lucky Steven Adams not making fuss about it and having that shit reviewed, or that gonna warrant sure ejection.

chessnut

That whole defensive set up was dumb. McFail was setting it for that lob play Stotts love to go to in clutch moments during the regular season. He must have forgotten that Lillard has already hit 2-3 game winners too or something smh

Mchale said they were expecting the 3 during his press conference

Fjordson

Fuuck, I fell asleep in the third quarter. Missed Lillard's shot. What an incredible series.

Feels like a pretty huge disappointment for Houston to go out already. I remember talk about the Rockets being contenders when they got Dwight. But I guess that's what happens in the west. Basically everyone in the playoffs is pretty damn good.

omg_mjd

Just saw the Blazers game. So glad I stayed away from Twitter and the news and didn't have the outcome spoiled for me. Thank you Lillard! Ice cold.

Fjordson

Steven Adams new Laimbeer? WTF is this guy doing offscreen?
zach-randolph-1.gif

JordanHamiltonPunchAdamsEjected.gif

sanders
carter
Lmfao. That's what I was thinking. Me and my wife were cracking up, like somehow this dude knows when the cameras and the refs are focused elsewhere and he just starts pissing people off.

I saw on ESPN that like 6 or 7 players have been fined or suspended this year because of altercations with Adams.

Into

Some parts of the media are going off on Howard, look i know barely anyone likes the guy anymore, but he played a good series. The blame should go on Harden who has really disappointed in the play offs, his "defense" barely qualifies to be called that.

But Harden is likeable and he has that ridiculous looking beard, while Howard is a dirtbag who left Orland and left LaLa land, so lets have a go at him.

shira

Some parts of the media are going off on Howard, look i know barely anyone likes the guy anymore, but he played a good series. The blame should go on Harden who has really disappointed in the play offs, his "defense" barely qualifies to be called that.

But Harden is likeable and he has that ridiculous looking beard, while Howard is a dirtbag who left Orland and left LaLa land, so lets have a go at him.
Only seen the highlights but Lin got destroyed by lillard

Uh...why are the Warriors owners so anxious to fire Mark Jackson.

1) who are they replacing him with?
2) don't they owe their improved defense to him?
3) what was the franchise doing the 10 years prior to him running the team?

There looks to have been a heavier burden on the Warrior players than the Clippers this series.

Like your coach and love playing for him? F...that. Owners don't like the guy and he's gone no matter what you guys do on the court.

Yeah...I would play well under those circumstances.

overcast

Yeah, I would like to see a lot more criticism of Harden. Shameful series.

My predictions for winning their respective game 7 matchups:

Atlanta Hawks vs. Indiana Pacers
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers
Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets
San Antonio Spurs vs. Dallas Mavericks

My heart says Raptors, but my mind says Nets
Same for the GSW, Mavs, and Hawks. I would be delighted if they win, but I just don't see it.

Kevtones

Rockets led 65% of the time.
Rockets were leading heading into the 4th quarter 5/6 games.
Rockets had double-digit leads in 5 of the games/Portland never once.

The last one I'm not sure about but pretty crazy if true.

You are totally right. I hate the guy and I hope he never gets anywhere close to a ring but he was Houston's best player in this series by a mile.

About Harden, that's nothing new. Everybody knows he only does half of his job.

overcast

Rockets led 65% of the time.
Rockets were leading heading into the 4th quarter 5/6 games.
Rockets had double-digit leads in 5 of the games/Portland never once.

The last one I'm not sure about but pretty crazy if true.
Don't want to hear it. FUCKKK.

I think Howard hate (like Lebron hate) is ridiculously overdone. It's insane, and tiring. People catch feelings too easy.

Top Bottom