• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Jonm1010

Banned
You are totally right. I hate the guy and I hope he never gets anywhere close to a ring but he was Houston's best player in this series by a mile.

About Harden, that's nothing new. Everybody knows he only does half of his job.
He didn't even do that this playoff season.

He was literally an utter detriment to their chances for all but one, maybe two games this series. He was awful.

Most overrated player in the game right now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It's salty laker fans mad that he left. You can't even blame dwight for that.

Is it though? It might have been at one point early on. But its not like he's shoved success in our face. We already lost a first round series with him. This isnt new.

Is it though? It might have been at one point early on. But its not like he's shoved success in our face. We already lost a first round series with him. This isnt new.

yea but dwight had no help so i am not surprised they lost in the first round. Also they had coach dantoni.

zychi

Banned
Besides Kobe and Nash, how much cap room do the Lakers actually have with all those nobodies on the team? Enough to get 2 max contracts?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Right but harden didn't do anything and they have a bad coach.

Maybe. But at some point all the excuses get tedious. Especially with how he acts. Im pretty sure he was one of the most hated athletes last year or the year before. Im pretty sure thats not all "salty laker fans"

Besides Kobe and Nash, how much cap room do the Lakers actually have with all those nobodies on the team? Enough to get 2 max contracts?

Including Sacre as well who has a guarantee contract around $915,000. So around. $35 million on the books for next year. Salary cap estimated to increase around $5 million. I still think they only get 1.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
It's not that Atlanta fans suck. Its the fact that Atlanta teams are guaranteed playoff disappointment.

After decades that shit wears on you.

Into

Hawks lost the series in game 6, this is just a formality

They had their opportunity but could not capitalize

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Hawks lost the series in game 6, this is just a formality

They had their opportunity but could not capitalize

That is the same real talk I posted to my friends on FB.

Sucks, but Atlanta had their shot. Sucks for us Atlanta fans, but today is just a formality.

Am I stupid or something, but why would you even guard any 2 point shots? There isn't enough time to rebound or get a steal on the next play

All they had to do was put 5 guys around the 3 point line or double up on the 3 point shooters
The offensive players dictates where the defensive players are. You can't line up everyone on the 3 pt line because they could have tossed it inside for an easy two and the game goes into OT.

Into

That is the same real talk I posted to my friends on FB.

Sucks, but Atlanta had their shot. Sucks for us Atlanta fans, but today is just a formality.

Yep, they have mentally checked out.

Is Turner injured? He did not play last Indy game either? Or have they just frozen him out of the team?

shira

rhu6iBi.jpg

front page of reddit, sorry but this is too good.

wiki edit ftw

Cloudy

Banned
man i want this memphis team to upset so bad. These guys are in total underdog mode with ZBO out

Quiet as kept Z-Bo's been terrible this series but you still need his rebounding and inside presence. The minute Gasol sits, OKC will make a run

otapnam

Quiet as kept Z-Bo's been terrible this series but you still need his rebounding and inside presence. The minute Gasol sits, OKC will make a run

hahah yeah i know. as long as they stay out of foul trouble they wont miss the body, hopefully marc can last carrying the load

Top Bottom