• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Apparently Big Al did a q&a in nbas fb page. Reading through it now. And someone made fun of him when he said his hobby is going fishing Lmao.

Edit ahh crap he didn't answer that many questions. Only like 10.

Wow clips off to a great start.. then 3s are falling.

Clipps are in trouble

You want Clipps. NBA wants them out of the playoffs even more than Memphis

I'm looking at this from the standpoint of who I want okc to face in the second round more than anything else.

If okc wasn't playing the winner I would support the warriors without question.

Raziel

I like how Jamal Crawford taught the rest of the league how to get free 4 point plays: Shoot 3 pointer, crumple to the ground.

Golden State is on some otherworldly type of momentum right now. My word.

Even though that shot didn't count you know just seeing that is a spirit breaker for the Clips.

With 3.6 seconds left they could have tried a bit harder to get a shot off.

Fucking this.

I shouldn't complain with an 8 point lead on the road at half, but shit...they could have run a MUCH better play for that.

DAMMIT.

I listened to the Clippers broadcast the entire first half. Now I'm stuck watching them the rest of the game because I don't want to jinx the Warriors.

FUCK. I've never been so unhappy with an 8 point lead.

If the reports are to be believed, lady Sterling is every bit as racist and trashy as her estranged husband. I feel sorry for all the floppers on the roster, but this couldn't happen to a better team.

Clips will probably come back and make it close.

AcridMeat

Banned
lol Jordan with a blatant forearm and no call. Thanks refs.
yyyeeeep and ticky tacky foul call On speights just standing there as Paul passes by.

Lead was lost by consecutive bad shots by curry and bad passing

Also wtf at this lebron app existing are you fucking kidding me ?!

Top Bottom