• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Okc can fuck off with this fake deficit. They just dit it so they can rally late and say look this is a legit win even without zbo. See were down most of the game. We earned this shit.

LOL @ ref talk. GAF gonna GAF.

Shame about ZBo not being in the game. You never want to see a series where both sides aren't at full strength. That's how I felt last year without YNB. Screw Beverly.

Refs trying to win us the game by fouling off Perkins. Would be nice.

Westbrook not playing all that well but Durant is hot so we've got that going for us.

edit: I'm so mad that fisher took that 3....

edit2: and then that westbrook 3... why is this working

Pepiope

Refs trying to win us the game by fouling off Perkins. Would be nice.

Westbrook not playing all that well but Durant is hot so we've got that going for us.

edit: I'm so mad that fisher took that 3....

edit2: and then that westbrook 3... why is this working
Westbrook almost has a triple double in the 3rd Q.

Blackhead

Redarse
But those fans are usually the fake ones you can pick out. This is easily the best playoffs we have had in a decade.

Sorry but YEAH Granderson actually got a HIT.

as overcast already implied, many of the GAF BB hardcore were banned a while back in a forum kerfuffle that also had the nba thread closed for the rest of the regular season

lil smoke

Banned
as overcast already implied, many of the GAF BB hardcore were banned a while back in a forum kerfuffle that also had the nba thread closed for the rest of the regular season
I kinda gathered. Cheers to those guys who still watch basketball for the game anyways, especially those Raps fans, very enjoyable for me. I could care less about pure forum type guys.

Shun

Wow this game had the potential to be good and now it's pure trash.
Way to be played, Memphis was robbed.

Come on Lil B' work that Based God magic on KD.

Well we survived that series. Grizzlies were always going to be tough, I'd honestly say that for a 7 game series the Grizzlies are one of the top 4 teams in the league, at least from OKC's perspective.

I'm not sure who I want to win this clips warriors game.

Top Bottom