• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Where are you peeps? Almost game time.
RlSTJKa.jpg

Roflobear

If you like it but find it confusing, don't start googling or you'll almost certainly get spoiled on giant plot points. There should be enough GoT fans in here who can help of you have questions.

Yup. I forgot who Walder Frey was so I Google Image searched him and some idiot made a dumb meme that spoiled something huge for me. So stay away from Google for sure.

Sanjuro

You have no idea how glad I am there is a game before the Bruins. Love stumbling out of a foreign household, get some coffee in me, and just watch hockey all day with delicious ham being prepared.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
HUGE pop for St. Louis' name was announced on that goal. That's his first as a Ranger at MSG.

What a huge hit by Zucc, haha. Boys are flying so far today.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Philly have come off as an atrocious bunch of thugs these last two games and im glad they getting called on it. Losing them games.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Did this color guy really just say that MacDonald is "outstanding"?

I can't even..

And cooter what are you doing that shit for?

wow

It'a alright though 60 minute game.

Philly have come off as an atrocious bunch of thugs these last two games and im glad they getting called on it. Losing them games.

lol

I'd rather cross the line a couple of times playing hard than snap my head back every single time I get bumped.

Top Bottom