• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So that's what happened.

BlpO0dWCAAADxxT.jpg
LV6IVLSLDKCQC6Q3XFDLC5ZLJMUMUQXH.gif

Giggzy

Everyone needs to watch this before it's taken down:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=108810345&posted=1#post108810345

So gooooood.

Honestly, I'm not impressed. But I think I'm becoming an old man towards movies. I see maybe three movies a year at max and enjoy maybe two of them. Everything these days just feels rehashed and uninspired. Unless it's an original story or a book I read I just don't get excited about movies anymore.

Soon I'll be yelling at the clouds.

Curufinwe

Welp, nows a good time to see what all this Game of Thrones hype is about. Going to go start season 1.

See you all tomorrow for some more quality hockey, and of course thy salt.

If you like it but find it confusing, don't start googling or you'll almost certainly get spoiled on giant plot points. There should be enough GoT fans in here who can help of you have questions.

ShaneB

If you like it but find it confusing, don't start googling or you'll almost certainly get spoiled on giant plot points. There should be enough GoT fans in here who can help of you have questions.

Yup. You watch until you're done.

Hockey! Getting my butt to the gym shortly so I don't feel so lazy watching all day. No Easter dinner for me though =(.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It is too early for me to be getting dressed on a Sunday. And I probably have to do this again next week too? Go fuck yourself, Bettman!

Err, I mean, playoffs! Fuck yeah!

Top Bottom