• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Great goal, terrible beard

5nGHZ06.jpg

Them cats wish they could have a beard as black as mine gets.

Curufinwe

Philly have come off as an atrocious bunch of thugs these last two games and im glad they getting called on it. Losing them games.

Because Akeson and Couturier foolishly got their sticks up during hits and wer correctly penalized for it the Flyers are a bunch of atrocious thugs? At least wait for Rinaldo to do a Seabrook impression before trotting out the cliches.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Because Akeson and Couturier foolishly got their sticks up during hits the Flyers are a bunch of atrocious thugs? At least wait for Rinaldo to do a Seabrook impression before trotting out the cliches.

Or ya know.. McD crosschecking G in the back when MacDonald scored.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Get some god damn points Giroux. Yer bringing down my playoff fantasy team!
He has an assist!

Hopefully the Flyers keep thugging it up. This series will be a lot harder if they suddenly remember that they actually have a lot of skill and don't need to constantly cross the line.

That said, there were a few really weak penalties called in that period, especially Simmonds' at the start of the game.

Giggzy

If you like it but find it confusing, don't start googling or you'll almost certainly get spoiled on giant plot points. There should be enough GoT fans in here who can help of you have questions.

I watched the first two episodes last night. It's somewhat confusing but I think I'm following along well. My friend said the same thing about the questions. According to him everything gets explained, maybe not in the same episode but it will eventually. So just to sit tight and it'll all come together.

I'm enjoying what I watched so far.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lol im pretty confident he'll be okay. It wasnt that bad.

I hope NY starts taking some dumb penalties. 2 powerplays for us so far in this series isnt helping our chances.
I didn't think it was that bad either, but Moore was in his spot on the PP and I scanned the bench looking for him and didn't see him. Hopefully I just missed him. I haven't heard anything about him being hurt yet.

Top Bottom