• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When it comes down to it, yeah. And I think the Hawk's head with an Avalanche scarf worked, but opinions are opinions.
I never thought of it that way, it's kind of funny now. Still horrendous, but funny.

LX_Theo

Banned
You probably like those half and half hockey jerseys, too. ;P
lol, not really. Works in that it makes sense and doesn't make me cringe. I tinkered with making the blend together, but I felt it either did too little to blend them or made it look worse for whatever I tried. I might try again in the future.

Though it seems people dislike it for their reasons. Honestly, I don't care all that much. its just an avatar that I'm using to show support in my own way. Will live and die with these playoffs.

Hipster Blackhawks. Assaulting cab drivers before it was cool.
137857385_slide.jpg

pringles

Helene St. James said:
As Henrik Zetterberg was flying home from Sochi, Russia, in February, a fellow NHL Olympian rushed to help him.

Zetterberg, who was scheduled to undergo back surgery within days, was hauling a bag when he was approached by Boston Bruins defenseman Zdeno Chara.

"Chara is the guy who helped me with my bag from the Olympics," Zetterberg said today. "He's a part of this rehab.

"When we flew home from the Olympics, I was walking out and I had a backpack with me. He said, 'No, you're not carrying that.' And he carried it for me."
Chara is a cool guy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wow, Marty O'Donnel said he was fired by Bungie, I can't see that being real.
The fuck? I don't follow gaming anymore, but he's a pretty big deal still isn't he? All of his work for Bungie has been fantastic. That's really odd.

The fuck? I don't follow gaming anymore, but he's a pretty big deal still isn't he? All of his work for Bungie has been fantastic. That's really odd.

I always thought Halo had some of the best scores in video games, haven't heard much off of Destiny's soundtrack, he was working with Paul McCartney though.

My xbox live avatar remains as this (i think) (just his face)

612201-marty_odonnell_mullet.jpg

That sucks to hear that he got fired. He did some pretty memorable stuff

We can all agree on Ducks in 5 though, right?

Ducks in 5.

Ducks in 5.

Ducks. In. 5.

I'm just paraphrasing what the TSN panelists are predicting. The guys that think the Ducks are a one line team.

We all agree #Cup4Koivu is exclusively Saku, right? Mikko's got a lot of time left

Yes, plus we/Habs-age were the first to start doing it.

*looks at Western Conference*

More bark than bite.

Who's this clown?

(See, that implies that not only are you a clown, but one of the lesser known ones as well)

Chara is a cool guy.

Pfff... Chara is terrible, carrying Z's backpack instead of carrying Z instead. Guy could have just put him on his shoulder and saved him the problem of trying to walk with that terrible back.

Good guy Chara is good

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive
Zetterberg said plan is to return for Round 2 but didn't rule out return late in first round with series start later

Come on Detroit, make it to game 6 at least!!

WTF...

343i you know what needs to be done!

Also, got my tickets for tomorrow! Can't wait!

0_0 WTF! Come on 343, bring Marty back to the dark side! Seriously though, I can see Frankie and Joe making a play to bring Marty back over to MS, and with Spencer in charge, it seem highly plausible, that or Naughty Dog or a big Sony company comes diving in.

Top Bottom