• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

BlTtKVqCAAACl6K.jpg

calder

Well I'm downloading the trials demo on ps4

I played a half hour, pretty fun. My wife started laughing at the horrible music, then she saw the loading/menu screen and said "oh god you're a bike ninja... from the future!"

Couldn't argue, especially about that opening song. So awful it's like a parody of a shitty soundtrack.

LX_Theo

Banned
Having three exams between now and the first games for the Hawks and Avs will be the worst... Going to be a hard few days.

Week. Seriously I'd wait.

Not that bad of idea. I wonder how long of waiting it would take to start losing interest. Not so much for the fans of the team, but the more casual fans and other viewers without a team to cheer for. How long could they wait for some teams to heal up?

Solo

Every year I've sported a playoff avatar the Habs have bombed out spectacularly. Keeping the status quo this year.

Game 1 will be over in 24 hours......so close!

LX_Theo

Banned
Your avatar is an abomination. Pick a fucking team.

Avs over Hawks should it come to it. I want to show my support for both, though. Grew up Avs fan when the Hawk's management made them forgettably bad. But I'll still support my hometown team. Would be happy with either winning, but Avs take precedence.

So **** off if you have a problem with that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lindback is 6'6? Jesus, didn't realize he was such a monster. TSN says Montreal over Tampa in 6 games, someone should research their prediction records over the last few years.

We all agree #Cup4Koivu is exclusively Saku, right? Mikko's got a lot of time left
Yes.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Going to try watching as many Ducks playoff games as I can, should be a fun series to watch anyway.

#Cup4Koivu after Therrien gets embarrassed again.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
#Cup4Bouillon
I'd actually love to see this, as much as I don't think he should be playing right now, he's a great guy and has always done well by the Habs. Seeing him win a cup here in probably his last year would be nice.

MacAttack

Avs over Hawks should it come to it. I want to show my support for both, though. Grew up Avs fan when the Hawk's management made them forgettably bad. But I'll still support my hometown team. Would be happy with either winning, but Avs take precedence.

So **** off if you have a problem with that.
So your an Avs fan.

I can respect the idea of showing love to your hometown team but the amalgamation of the two logos is really gross.

Top Bottom