• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

BY2K

Membero Americo
The riot after a win makes no sense.

When you guys went nuts the night James Hetfield got torched and Axl stormed off the stage in 92? Yeah, go ahead and riot. But a victory calls for peaceful celebration and joyousness, not flaming cop cars and looting.

No looting or riots when the Red Sox won the world series last year, just lots of drinking and vomiting, like good Americans are like to do.

To be fair, when there's a riot, most of it is caused by people who take advantage of the presence of enormous crowd to cause trouble. People that don't give a damn about the Habs.

ZeroGravity

Lightning line-up:

Palat - Stamkos - Johnson
Killorn - Filppula - Callahan
Crombeen - Thompson - Purcell
Brown - Paquette - Pyatt

Hedman - Sustr
Barberio - Carle
Brewer - Kostka

Keith Aulie skating in warm-ups so he could be slotted in too. That back-end coupled with Lindback is horrifically bad either way.

BlyygaMCcAASwVl.jpg

#Win4Robidas

#FuckGarbutt

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Lightning line-up:

Palat - Stamkos - Johnson
Killorn - Filppula - Callahan
Crombeen - Thompson - Purcell
Brown - Paquette - Pyatt

Hedman - Sustr
Barberio - Carle
Brewer - Kostka

Keith Aulie skating in warm-ups so he could be slotted in too. That back-end coupled with Lindback with horrifically bad either way.
That Palat, Stamkos, Johnson line is really good but they'd better be spectacular if they're going to win this.

I said from the beginning that the Habs would win. Other teams need to get in Price's face and get him off his game. He has a history of choking in the playoffs, so you gotta crash and bang and cause trouble. May be too late for Tampa though.

Sanjuro

But I'm out of booze and I have to work tomorrow morning :(

The latter never stopped me!

I've been doing the single thing for maybe about a year now. Just going between burning the candle between both ends and absolutely nothing. Plenty of fun to be had with some rules of moderation in place.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
The latter never stopped me!

I've been doing the single thing for maybe about a year now. Just going between burning the candle between both ends and absolutely nothing. Plenty of fun to be had with some rules of moderation in place.

This is Gaf, where moderation is an inexplicable concept and everyone is morbidly obese because of genetics and disease. Pls to understan

Solo

Time to make a thread.

:lol

Nah, I'll just do what I usually do in the wake of something ending.....go out this weekend, get trashed and make questionable life choices with impressionable young ladies. It's fun for 24 hours or so. Lather rinse repeat until I find the next one.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
There's no one with a more appropriate username and tag to make one of those girl-age threads, but Solo ain't no "nice guy". He's just gonna smang his way through Canada, right?

How solo will actually spend his weekend:

oxgUr.gif

pls to forgiv, couldn't resist

theosi

Hope the habs can finish it up and get some solid rest for round 2 instead of dragging this out. Would love to see Prusty get some rest and bounce back strong.

Solo

There's no one with a more appropriate username and tag to make one of those girl-age threads, but Solo ain't no "nice guy". He's just gonna smang his way through Canada, right?

How solo will actually spend his weekend:

oxgUr.gif

pls to forgiv, couldn't resist

hahahaha thanks man, you guys are making me laugh which is the best medicine aside from a Habs win

Sanjuro

This is Gaf, where moderation is an inexplicable concept and everyone is morbidly obese because of genetics and disease. Pls to understan

I'm fucked then!

I debated making a thread, but it seems most of them come across as bragging. I just have a variety of odd stories and encounters.

Red Sox/Yankees and Bruins/Wings! I've got a plate full tonight in more ways than one.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I'm fucked then!

I debated making a thread, but it seems most of them come across as bragging. I just have a variety of odd stories and encounters.

Red Sox/Yankees and Bruins/Wings! I've got a plate full tonight in more ways than one.

Don't make threads in OT, just post them in here.

I too will be watching both of those games. Go Sox!

Top Bottom