• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Jesus, you know it's spring when the awkward dating threads increase 30 fold.

Heretic, talk to your people.

GAF: "yo, girls be walkin with they tits out in the open now, how i get in on that"

Heretic: "First, be a gentleman. Let them know that you truly care, that you would do anything for them including be a shoulder to cry on when needed. Eventually they will realize what a nice guy you are. Until that happens they will keep dating assholes. Every time she texts or calls you and she's upset, confess your undying love for her. Tell her that you would never treat them that way, that you would always be nice and caring and attentive to her needs not unlike a lapdog. Women LOVE dogs. I haven't got passed this point but I'm told the promised land is near."

Var

GAF: "yo, girls be walkin with they tits out in the open now, how i get in on that"

Heretic: "First, be a gentleman. Let them know that you truly care, that you would do anything for them including be a shoulder to cry on when needed. Eventually they will realize what a nice guy you are. Until that happens they will keep dating assholes. Every time she texts or calls you and she's upset, confess your undying love for her. Tell her that you would never treat them that way, that you would always be nice and caring and attentive to her needs not unlike a lapdog. Women LOVE dogs. I haven't got passed this point but I'm told the promised land is near."

lol

Quick

Banned

classy.gif

All in Heretic's new book, Act Like a Lady, Simp Like a Man.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

I'd like to subscribe to this newsletter.

Got a new Easton Stealth RS stick from a buddy who was quitting hockey. Pretty damn nice stick.

Been needing a new one. Love the yellow/black coloring.

Clydefrog's party should have delicious So Cal craft beer

but no Russian River :(

all these threads today....I'm not going to get any work done after lunch blowing through these.

Got a new Easton Stealth RS stick from a buddy who was quitting hockey. Pretty damn nice stick.

My fav

It really does look nice. Get some yellow tape to match.

I hope you're joking lol

Also if anyone is looking for some hockey to watch the Dojo is live right now
http://live.streamit.ca/?player=92&eventid=28322
Early stages of the tournament though

OT is full of simp threads today. Holy fuck

Every second thread is just so cringe worthy

I loved my Easton Stealth RS2, up until I snapped the blade in half on a one timer...

Now I love my new Easton V9E, until I snap that one too!!!

Edit: Quick, it seems the rest of GAF does not like your Cherry impression, I for one call for Bish to ban them.

Heretic

I see you've read my book!

I must say.. Tomas Hertl is fucking adorable.

And...

Duck fans (Not the GAF ones) are freaking out about one loss.. Holy shit.

Can't blame
1) Sbisa
2) Hiller

So they don't comprehend what they can do to turn it around.

Anaheim definitely needs some big bodies to pester the other team because Getzlaf and Perry should not do that anymore

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully the Habs finish the Lightning off tonight, I've got something going on Thursday night that I can't reschedule.

Top Bottom