• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Solo

I CAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEE

THE GREAT DANE!
LARGE ELLER!
LARS STELLAR!

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Habs best player so far these playoffs. Suck it down, Cube!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lars Eller and Rene Bourque with more goals than Patches.

What fucking alternate dimension did I fall into?

Red_Man

People will blame this series on Lindback, but the truth is Tampa has been outclassed in every area except hitting, their D has been completely trash and they simply can't handle Montreals forward depth.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Go back a few days, and there's me laughing at people on the radio who were saying that the Habs would take it in 4. I was sure we were in for a 6 or 7 game series right there. Oh boy. Oh boy!

Remarque c'est tellement mieux comme ça. Scusez les boys, j'ai douter!

People will blame this series on Lindback, but the truth is Tampa has been outclassed in every area except hitting, their D has been completely trash and they simply can't handle Montreals forward depth.

That first goal was a joke. Seriously, two defensemen in the same corner? I swore I thought I was watching the Leafs for a second.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Tampa coughs it up a lot in their zone as well as in the neutral zone.

Red_Man

That first goal was a joke. Seriously, two defensemen in the same corner? I swore I thought I was watching the Leafs for a second.
Exactly, they've had chances like that all series, for every bad goal Lindback has let in, he's made 3-4 fantastic saves at point blank. It's pretty obvious how much Bishop masks this teams defensive breakdowns.

UberTag

I bet more Canadians would rather watch Detroit/Boston than the shit Raptors.
The Raptors are lucky the Pacers are somehow making bigger embarrassments of themselves than Toronto is.
Granted, Toronto teams are used to losing in the playoffs. Or not even making them.
Except for the Argos. But it's easy to enjoy success periodically in a league with only 8 teams.

Sanjuro

Holy shit, Dougie just beasted.

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

Solo

Cherry on Quick "he was the MVP as far as I was concerned when he won it".

Ummmm, yeah, Don. That's why he won it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings are going to have to take advantage of their pp's this game. If they don't get at least 1 ppg tonight they aren't gonna win. That is assuming we get at least 3 pp's.

UberTag

Datsyuk might well be the most talented person on the ice in the Wings-Bruins series.
Unfortunately, the next 6-8 most talented people all play for Boston.

Top Bottom