• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

UberTag

My message to Wings fans after one period...

tumblr_static_tumblr_mptvz4oifo1rnbh24o1_500.gif

Can't blame the kids for the shitty play. It's the vets that look like dogshit. First goal is on Howard. Second goal on a stupid line change. Turnovers are killing them. Not skating is making those turnovers worse.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The puck did go in, we could see it from above, but Habs were triple stupid on that one. Come on, make this 3-1.

edit: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BG!

pringles

They shouldn't be playing at all. Lashoff at best is a 7th D. And Kindl just needs to be ran out of town. He can take Kyle Fucking Quincy with him.
Yeah I had a feeling that being without Ericsson would not be good in this series. But I didn't expect us to look this shitty. 2 goals in 7 periods probably should be an indication to Babcock that whatever his intention with these lines was it's not working. Kids are MIA, Datsyuk has zero chemistry with Abdelkader and Franzen (which has been obvious for years) and the other two lines are just kinda...there.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Crisis averted, I repeat, the crisis is averted. All is right in the world. Anders Lindbäck confirmed for Habs's favorite goalie.

I could have sworn I was supposed to be watching a hockey game, but all I'm getting is a Bruins offensive zone practice session, anyone know why?

Oh that's right, because we suck and are lifeless. Game 1 seems more and more like a fluke, Game 2 was actually how this series was going to play out and sure enough it's happening again in Game 3. Unless this team has a complete transformation between periods, might as well get ready for Game 4.

Sanjuro

Yeah I had a feeling that being without Ericsson would not be good in this series. But I didn't expect us to look this shitty. 2 goals in 7 periods probably should be an indication to Babcock that whatever his intention with these lines was it's not working. Kids are MIA, Datsyuk has zero chemistry with Abdelkader and Franzen (which has been obvious for years) and the other two lines are just kinda...there.

I'm disappointed in Tatar. He seemed to be that catalyst against the Bruins this season.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I was pretty confused when they announced Lindback as the starter for this game, the guy doesn't know how to play goal. His only move literally is to drop down on his knees.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I could have sworn I was supposed to be watching a hockey game, but all I'm getting is a Bruins offensive zone practice session, anyone know why?

Oh that's right, because we suck and are lifeless. Game 1 seems more and more like a fluke, Game 2 was actually how this series was going to play out and sure enough it's happening again in Game 3. Unless this team has a complete transformation between periods, might as well get ready for Game 4.
They need to change the lines and get a lucky bounce to go in. Detroit HAS to win this game 3-2 now. If they allow another goal, it's over for sure. They have 2 goals in 7 periods, so good luck getting 4 or more in the next 2. But getting 2 is feasible to at least tie it. Maybe force an OT.

Nyquist needs to go back to the first line. Jurco needs to be put on the kid line. Abdelkater can go back to the 4th line where he belongs. Frazen can go take a swim in the river because he is useless.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Love that hotels.com commercial.

"Or I could not book a hotel room and put my phone back into my pocket as if nothing happened"

"hotels.com, I don't need it right now"

Top Bottom