• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Kid has some skills with the puck, largely why he was drafted. His resilience is just awful though. Course, the major concussion he went through wasn't his fault or anything. He's just had a ton of other injuries along the way as well. I never saw footage of any injuries other than the concussion he had in the minors on a fucking vicious hit, but his record seems to indicate he's injury prone.

Sometimes people really do just have a string of bad luck that makes them seem injury prone, then it levels out. I would hope this to be the case with Hishon, because we could use some depth, injuries always smack us in the face, this year it came at the worst time.

Sometimes people really do just have a string of bad luck that makes them seem injury prone, then it levels out. I would hope this to be the case with Hishon, because we could use some depth, injuries always smack us in the face, this year it came at the worst time.

I linked to the insanely LA Kings hit he suffered in juniors after he was drafted.

Razorskin

----- ------
There could be a potential treasure trove of footage for GIFs for Sharks Fans in Street Sharks haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtMxBZxGCMc

TI5RIOa.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Friedman said today on Montreal radio he expects Cooke to get a double digit suspension. I'll be pretty surprised if true. Good for them though.

Friedman said today on Montreal radio he expects Cooke to get a double digit suspension. I'll be pretty surprised if true. Good for them though.

Kevin Weekes on air said he would give up 10-12. It seems like 10 is the magic number.

And apparently there's some bs where if youre a good boy in the NHL for 18 months your record is expunged. What is this, a driving record?

sector4

This is the gif I posted after the Sharks won a game this season.

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif
Haha glorious gif!

Nice Pierre McGuire gif too Red_Man, do you guys like him, or are you taking the piss? haha! I'm kind of an outsider to the NHL, and don't hear much besides what I see during the games.

Seriously. It's bush league shit, stuff like this will keep the NHL behind other professional leagues.

Not entirely true:

Gary Bettman wrote last year in rejecting Patrick Kaleta’s appeal: “The ‘repeat offender’ status applies only for purposes of calculating lost salary.”

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nice Pierre McGuire gif too Red_Man, do you guys like him, or are you taking the piss? haha! I'm kind of an outsider to the NHL, and don't hear much besides what I see during the games.
I respect the incredible amount of hockey knowledge he has and his love for the game, but the way he presents himself can be really obnoxious. He's got an annoying personality but there's few people in the game right who know more about hockey than him.

sector4

I respect the incredible amount of hockey knowledge he has and his love for the game, but the way he presents himself can be really obnoxious. He's got an annoying personality but there's few people in the game right who know more about hockey than him.
Awesome, thanks for the insight :)

sector4

Are you a fan of any particular team?
I'm a Boston fan
don't hate me haha
of 17 years, growing up we had pay TV, and most of the coverage was of the Bruins. I only found out about NHL GCL and that I could stream live games in the last couple years, and I've been watching every game since. Before that though I just lived vicariously through the EA Sports titles. I've never been to a game, but I'm planning on making a trip to the States / Canada at the end of the year to finally see a game :)

Top Bottom