• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Acid08

Banned
jYLxYbqXxdK9d.png
LOL fucking love Sealab.

Pretty cool that he hooked you up with that stick.

I fucking lol'd

Wait. The Dallas PA played ducktales at the end of the game?

LOL.

Well of course. He plays Final Fantasy music, Guile Theme, Punch-Out music and DuckTales. We honestly have the best music director in the league.

849719879.gif

Was not the Penguins night on any front.

lol.. Glass. Penguins have the worst luck coming out of locker rooms and onto the ice it seems. *queue Fluery punching the fan*

Apparently we lost the game because the second period penalties last night. That's a really interesting way of assessing blame after the meltdown in the last 20 secs of regulation...

Made the mistake of updating Chrome and spent about 2 hours trying to fix a wonderful issue that made flash crash immediately. Couldn't figure it out after re-installing the browser and flash altogether so fuck it I guess I'm using firefox again. Whatever. Seems better than it was when I stopped a few years ago.

Today is the day we either sink, or float in Franzen's case. I wonder if we'll score more than one goal this game, heck, I wonder if we'll even score one goal.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm pretty sure the only time Julien's Bruins have won a Game 4 to go up 3-1 was four years ago against the Sabres. They fucking ALWAYS lose these games.

Conversation I just had with my friend when I booted up gchat this morning:

me: FLEURY!
him: what time is it?
me: 9:19....
him: O I have to fix my watch I have 4 past Fleury

ShaneB

Well of course. He plays Final Fantasy music, Guile Theme, Punch-Out music and DuckTales. We honestly have the best music director in the league.

I always knew the Dallas home games had fine music choices with a healthy dose of heavy metal, but I did not know this. Well now I definitely hope they move on and get to watch more home games of theirs.

Top Bottom